LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New At This And A Lil Scared

Hasuki

I am new to this whole posting online about my situation and its realy hard for me to be open about this. But sence my accident it has been hard for me to have a normal relationship with a women, With out them running and screaming as soon as they here me crinckle or I take my pants off. So feel free to stop by and leave me mesages or e-mail me or what ever.

-Hasuki

I am new to this whole posting online about my situation and its realy hard for me to be open about this. But sence my accident it has been hard for me to have a normal relationship with a women, With out them running and screaming as soon as they here me crinckle or I take my pants off. So feel free to stop by and leave me mesages or e-mail me or what ever.

-Hasuki

eh dont worry youl find some one thats ok with it. it sucks to have people reject you for it but just think of it as a filter. if they cant deal with something like that then you really dont want them. but like i said dont worry about it. i was lucky ive had 2 out of 2 girlfriends not care well one is my fiancee now so ya you just gotta find the right girls. just make sure they know whats up luckily the normal reaction is oh you have to wear diapers... how come not ewwww you like to wear diaper your sick lol and just remember thats what most people will think cause most people dont know theres people out there like us. but anyways sorry to hear about your situation :( goodluck

Guest dragonmaster4066
:D hi and welcome to the site! i know just how you feel as i to was in an accident that left me incon. mine was 10 years ago. please feel free to message me if you want. i spend alot of time in the chat room here. dont worry about the fact that you wear diapers here. everybody does :P so have and live life

Hewwo. I jus' found dis site, an' I'd like ta say hewwo, too. Wearin' diapies jus' makes me feel....invincdible! An' dere's lotsa babyfurs and diaperfurs in IRC on Furnet, an' dose are the names of da channels dey're in. I's in bohf. I heared da chat wuz good here, but I can't get in.