LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dreams

wettomm

For the last week, every night I have had a different dream of where I was wearing a diaper.

In some of them I hide from others because I am only dressed in a diaper, in some I am wearing a t-shirt and a diaper and am embarrased to be caught wearing a diaper, but the most memorable one was when I was dressed in a t-shirt and diaper and was not being teased, ridaculled, or advoided because I was wearing a diaper even after I had soaked one and changed it and than later wet and messed the one I had changed into.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I often times have diaper dreams, many of them being caught wearing diapers, or having diapers visibly in my room and needing to hide them before somebody sees them, needless to say I'm rather shy about them.

Lately, I have been remembering at least 3 or 4 dreams a night. I think the cause of being able to remember so many of my dreams might be that I talk about them alot with my brother and my friends, specially if I had a particular "cool" dream that I think they might be interested in. With talking about the dreams I have, I've gained more control in the dreams I have, I'm able to think and do things as I would, and not so much just in spectator mode.