LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Done This Or Had Someone Do It For Them?

Hey, i was wondering if anyone has ever ordered diapers online for someone else in their city? Or if anyone has ever done this for you?

I know some people are fine with having diapers shipped to their homes/apts. but some of us, me included, live with others and are too worried about our families and roommates butting in and figuring out about the big packages.

Has anyone found every made a deal like this?

I know their are a few members here from portland oregon, or washington, so if you would be willing to be a middle man, i'd love to get my hands on some stuff from xpmedical or bambino. =P hehe.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this?

wow thats great! i never knew the UPS store had a service like that!

I wonder how expensive it is per month...

Also what size should i get? I imagine a case of diapers is quite big, so would that be a problem or does it matter? I probably wouldnt be using this for anything else except getting diapers. hehe. So if i could get a small box and just get the packages seperately that would be awesome.

does anyone know how this works?

XP Medical will send things "general delivery" to a post office for you. Place an order as you normally would, choosing USPS as a shipping carrier, and when you fill out the shipping address put "General Delivery" in the street address field (along with the town and zip of the post office you wish to pick it up from, obviously). Wait a week or so, and head down to the post office and pick it up from the counter. Most post offices will require a photo ID for pickup.

Simple as that.

I generally prefer anonymity in my day to day life and I travel a lot. Therefore I have most all my addresses tied to PO Boxes. I pay ~$100/year for a PO Box which accepts all my mail, and for an additional $5/month + postage will forward it to wherever I am anywhere in the world. They are professionals who recognize exactly what business they are in: accepting other people's mail discreetly and anonymously. I have all my shipments (including diapers) sent there. It's a fantastic thing in so many ways, and one I highly recommend. Some companies are all internet-smart-sophisticated, and have services where you can see if you have mail online. They tend to charge a bit more, but it saves you the daily task of walking to the PO Box to see if you have mail.

I highly recommend this MO.

Best of Luckies,

--Lex

I have an additional question... two actually.

1.) If i set up a "mailbox" at the UPS store, would they know that i was getting diapers, and do they check the packages or anything like that? I hope not, my whole reason for wanted to order online is for privacy, lol.

2.) Also, i still dont really understand how large packages work. Do i need to have a mailbox large enough to hold a case of diapers or what? Can i just get the smallest one and still receive them?

I'm so shy and i feel like im going to have a heart attack if i try to go into the stores to buy them. I've only bought diapers 1 time (i bought two cases and tried to make them last a while), but i've been out for a long time, and im getting butterflies just thinking about it. lmao >.<;;

heeelp! lol

I have an additional question... two actually.

1.) If i set up a "mailbox" at the UPS store, would they know that i was getting diapers, and do they check the packages or anything like that? I hope not, my whole reason for wanted to order online is for privacy, lol.

No, UPS, USPS, and Fedex don't check your packages (unless if they think it's a bomb or drugs or something). Even if they somehow knew the box was diapers I don't think they'd even give it a thought. Do ask for discreet packaging when you order, if you care about that.

2.) Also, i still dont really understand how large packages work. Do i need to have a mailbox large enough to hold a case of diapers or what? Can i just get the smallest one and still receive them?

If you get a large package, you just pick it up from the person at the counter. If you paid for a mailbox, you'd get a slip for it, and if you send it general delivery, you just give them your name. Getting a case is the most economical way to go, and usually come in a box about 2/3 the size of a 2 drawer filing cabinet.

It really isn't that hard... If you're uneasy about it, I recommend XP. They're good about shipping in plain boxes and giving you a tracking number so you know when they're coming. Good luck! :)

about a year ago i found another dl that lived in walking distance, and we split the cost of a case. i had to walk home with my half the case in an opened box when my friend was home, my heart was going a mile a minute trying to sneak in without him seeing what i had in the box ;) it was almost as good as the rush of when i buy a pack at the store around someone i recognize.

good luck in finding someone to buy you a case :thumbsup:

Hi edokat, Getting a mailbox at the UPS store is the way to go. If you ask others to buy diapers you will be dependent on them but if you can buy them when you want you'll be independent. I live with Family and though I could have deliveries right to the house I choose to use a box at the UPS store. I just received a package last night with my new plastic lined rhumba panties. They came in a mailer that would have fit in my box but since they didn't know what was in it they put a card in my box notifying me of a package pickup at the counter. The likelihood of anyone opening your mail if it is shipped through the Postal Service is very small since it's a federal offense and a felony carrying a very hefty jail term. Simply not worth the risk just to satisfy curiosity. The companies we in this community do business with are all pretty savvy. They don't want to sell you one pair of plastic pants or case of diapers they want your repeat business. They know if they send your purchase with ADULT DIAPERS plastered on the case the chance of ever doing business with you again is non existent. Many of them have a check off on the online order form to indicate discreet shipping. The company I bought my new pants from is Feteware products in NH but the return address and the credit card billing line read FP LLC and I didn't request discreet shipping. When they mailed my package they sent me an email to confirm shipment with a tracking code. Last night was just like Christmas :P . I plan on posting some pics today. Good luck and be secure, no one really cares what's in the box you receive.

Freda