LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hello , I'm very happy that you are here . You always welcome 
    • What did we all do before computers were invented? It made us think a lot more and learn a lot more. Now if something goes wrong we blame the computer. Just stop and think. It is not computers fault that something went wrong. It is all the fault of the computer programmer or the computer user. Computers do as they are told to do. That is mroe than I can say for some humans. Along the same lines, what did we do before the invention of the telephone. We sent smoke signals. Texts are nothing new. They were sent in ancient times as a smoke signal. Doing it with a cell phone is just a modern way of doing it.
    • Alex, Welcome to this site. I hope you find what you are looking for. As for me, I am not really into diapers. What I am really into is being treated like a baby who has been bad and being punished for it with repeated enemas that get larger and larger with each one to the point where I am forced to have to throw up eventually. If the daddy and/or mommy giving me the enemas wants to put me in a diaper that is okay as well. Ilve in the Las Vegas NV area. If you are ever here and want to do this to me, let me know.  Albert-1701 me-1701@proton.me
    • Some of you had maybe read my post from a week or so ago. But since having a friend who I could openly share this with, this part of me has become an extremely sad a lonely place to be. I really don't like spreading any sort of negativity in my life, as I am not a fan of people who do it or doing it myself. I really want to live in a positive world, but after being able to share it with her and now it's gone, I really want to explore this part of me more. But it would seem that life doesn't seem to want to give me that chance. I don't know what I am suppose to do, because this use to be a great stress and anxiety reliever for me, but now it just reminds me of her and how much I miss her. Do I just try give it up? Or is there really hope to find a partner in the future to share this with?  Dating is hard enough without having to mix diapers into it at some point, as you really never know if the person your with will even like this or reject it completely. And I am getting to the point in my life now, where I just want to be accepted for who I am, and that means every part of me that comes with it. Either way, I am so dam lost about this all right now. All I want is my friend back, and that is looking more and more unlikely. Also my efforts to spread out and find someone seem to be hitting a brick wall. I feel like I am beyond help, but if any of you can shed some light or knowledge on me, then go for it, because I feel I have nothing to lose anymore from this life right now.