LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I'm sitting in a poopy diaper again today.  A Rearz Daydreamer disposable diaper and I've had tree smaller poops in it so far this morning.  It all adds up to a pretty messy diaper and it feels pretty good, warm, sticky and squishy.  It's not too wet yet, so I'll be able to sit in it several more hours. 
    • New to scene , Tryin to find my mumma or daddy ! im in N.D.  USA, about 45 minutes south of fargo and i really wanna find a dominant mumma whos into ABDL with a baby boy, im single no kds no exes no baggage! im 36y.o. but look mid twenties,im told. red hair green eyes, women typicaly tell me my best features are my chest, and piercing green eyes. im a bigger boy , muscular and curvy 6'3'' *240-250******lbs. im bi or pansexual, but if i had a woman who was into anal for me id NEVER cheat. im a non smoker (i vape) and drug free for the most part, except for marijuana and club drugs on certain special occasions like concerts and venues, the pot helps with night terrors which is one of the 2 reasons i wet, the other is my medication i take for schizophrenia, it knocks me the F out. i was wearing depends since i only wet at night, but they wouldnt hold and would leak on my mem. foam mattress, after getting sick of washing bedding i started shopping for other brands and came accross an abdl website where women were changing thier boyfriends and teasing them about it, i thought it was hillarious, had to be embarasing, and hott for some strange reason too! i wanted a mumm all of a sudden, i havnt had a girlfriend pretty much ever because my mother was a feminist and beat it into me that women are to be respected. i think its both cute and sad what these girls into ABDL go through, cute cause thier taking care of thier baby littles, with no judgement, and also because they go into mamma bear mode , and start nesting for thier littles,some even set up whole nurserys in thier house, WTF?! how cool !!! where do i find one of these women? any woman that is willing to change me at age 36 is obviously judgement free, as well as nurturing (hello wifey, need those feet rubbed, and toes sucked? just give your baby the command and watch him execute or risk punishment) but it was also sad to later learn alot of these women were infertile and couldnt have childeren, this was so sad to me but also cool to see these mommies resilience ! but i only wear at night and never have messys (not my future wifes job but im honered youd deal with that shit, literaly!) what was even cooler was to learn alot of these women also sold abdl stuff on the side of thier regular work as a really good hustle! BOSS bitches ahead! lol. since im disabled i can pay my own bills but nobody elses, and when everythings said and done i only have like 100$ left for fun and that usualy goes towards pot. but the good news is i dont have to work, so i could help a mumma sell her stock while shes at work, and where do i sign to become the house slave? that means on days she has off i have all day to rub her back and suck her toes amongst other tasks and punishments she has for me... HOTT!!! i enjoy watching my partner getting off and this is crucial so that i do as well, im into cunninlingus, curious about getting pegged, and my biggest fetish is getting my ass rimmed when im clean and fresh out the shower, i trim myself with a manscape and shave my testes bald as well as my butt its a hygeine thing for me as i never wanna stink for anyone. im usualy clean shaven and dont grow much hair on my butt back or chest, any hair i do have is usualy blonde/strawberry blonde, and just not that visible. as long as we have a 50/50 understanding of dominance in public, butt when we get home im more than happy for you to be the boss 90% of the time cause i love a partner that leads with intimacy so i know what to do next... the other 10% is every now and then when i need to release some T and i go primal on your ass (not literaly, unless you want that ,and still prob no.i like to recieve anal not give) like lift you up and fuck you all around the house while i beat your walls up, eat you out, lick you from tits to taint, untill you squirm, then fuck you some more till you cum puddles for us. hott! also if were doing the ABDL roleplay i would like my mumm to be at least 5 if not 10 years older than me. and as far as the diapers go i love a fresh one put on then fill it with just enough warm water to get it to swell to capacity, then pick a fight with mumm untill she pushes me over with two fingers cause i could barely waddle in it and (to think of walking or running would be impossible,)then she laughs when i fall on my ass with an audible SQUISH! then i fake cry, turn into a brat just for fun to frustrate mumm and earn spankings and discipline from her, (for laughing at you you gave me six weeks in diapers, doubled up sometimes if necessary due to my behavior , and no boy cummies for 3 days, i still however must tend to mumms pussy if she requests it, if she asks twice, im in trouble probobly time out, if she has to ask a third time i might as well waddle away from home since shell probably give me 6 months in diapers, doubled up, and time out is now done in an adult crib (no escape) or restraints to the bed somehow, FUCK, looks like i might be using them during the day for #1 at least if not messys, and mom will be pissed if im covered in pooh!, this (defication) just bought me another 6 months in diapers with no pull-ups for public but instead of my daily jockstraps under my clothes at the mall im now wearing (mumms demands) you guessed it, a bulky loud crinkly diaper, one things for certain i might as well stick my ass with mumm and the diaper BS since talking to other females at the mall would be to embarrasing as they stare at my bulging slightly wet pants ! what makes it even worse is when were in public at JC pennys and mumm requests a diaper check...am i wet ? or is it worse, if im wet its spankings on my bum when she changes me, if its worse then my punishment is once again, another 6 weeks in bulky hot diapers. well att this point one things for certain mumm your baby boi aint goin knowhere without you and at this point his feeble male brain figures out that mumm is the best thing for me , which is what she had been telling me since day one when she first introduced me too you guessed it her DIAPERS ! lol life can be so hard for a little when they dont listen to mumma butt eventualy they learn or at least theyre (mine) cherry red ass does, which is basicaly what mumm told me on day one! i look at mumm with tears in my eyes as i realize im not going anywhere shes in complete control of my life! are you about to cry she asks ,... no i reply , she says if i dont tell her the truth its another 6 weeks in you guessed it DIAPERS! yes mumm i concede, im just so happy to be with you ! you take such good care of your baby boys needs and wants your the best mumm ever! maybe if we cut your bottles off at 8pm ill give you one night of sleeping in a cool pull up instead of doubling your cute butt up in 2 bulky diapers to sleep in when you go to bed at 11 . that is of course if you do what i ask of you the first time i ask it when we get home. understand? yes maam i say, she corrects me maam? am i your mistress or am i your mumm? your my mumm mumm. thats what i thought , because you called me maam no movies or legos when we get home, i need you to wash my back, and rub mumms feet cause mumm has cramps, something youll never know about ... yes mumm. (the conversation continues as mumma does a quick diaper check in the mall entrance as she grabs my ass, three teenage girls behind us point and snicker, i turn beat red in the face as mumma notices and chuckles...) ahh the life of a little aint easy butt niether is toilet training a 36 y.o. man who already knows how to use the bathroom in the first place. if this obsurdity sounds fun to you as a female , then your probobly very close to what im looking for, but you must relize, #1. money is tighter than my butt so dont ask for any even gas, and no i aint selling drugs again. #2 i aint paying for sex, i never have and never will, besides its against my christian religion, (im very old fashioned) and #3 i will not register in a database of ABDLs for you , im probabaly in enough databases as it is from being a federal felon (non-violent/sexual) it was a weopons charge. #4 if your selling designer diapers that go for as much as 25$ a piece, thats what my ass better be in and that pamper should be suede with gold leaf on the fucking carebares faces and butts, and espescially if im helping you distribute, you need to be cash apping me 50$ every so often cause im the one whos schizo remember? not the other way around. if you understand these things and you still wanna be intimate with my pasty ass , now i must ask you are you of age? like not just 18, but within 10 years of mine? and if your doing all this stuff please explain why? before i wonder if your bi-polar yourself...(which is also fine) just be honest and im sure we can vibe like a tickle stick at 54000 RPM. which if you use on me in my diaper, ill use on your vagina and panties if you like. see its all about compromises and settlements, if you do all of this and your still interested in me and you can deal withthe fact i like stuff in my butt sometimes (i have a prostate,women dont ask ******* it) then i will treat you like a true queen and if you can just make me your prince , not a lazy king, ill eventually treat you like the goddess you always have been... anything else anything at all , just ask me, i promise im an open book, i promise i wont waste your time, and i promise im worth it... i just need a woman to motivate me and occasionaly beat the brat outa my ass. i cant think about anything else so for now im signing off.  sincerly queens,  your loyal boy slave for life, lil boi blue
    • Chapter 7 On a warm spring day, Anne pulled up to the school gates just as the bell rang. Children streamed out, their faces lit with the freedom that only the end of a school day could bring. Amid the cheerful chaos, Lucy emerged, her backpack bouncing against her shoulders as she spotted her mother's car and waved enthusiastically. Anne's heart warmed at the sight, and she waved back, pushing open the passenger side door for Lucy. With a burst of energy, Lucy hopped in. "How was school today?" Anne asked as she buckled Lucy in, her eyes meeting Lucy's in the rearview mirror. "It was good! We learned about butterflies in science, and I drew one with lots of colors," Lucy chirped, pulling a crumpled piece of paper from her backpack to show her mom. The drawing was vibrant, filled with the wild and whimsical colors of a child’s imagination. "That's beautiful, Lucy! I love the colors you chose," Anne complimented, her words genuine as she started the car. "And how was recess?" "We played tag. I was 'it' for a long time, but it was fun chasing everyone," Lucy replied, tucking her drawing back into her backpack. Her energy seemed endless, her voice bubbling with the day's adventures. The drive home was filled with light conversation, Lucy sharing snippets of her day, each story punctuated by her lively gestures. Anne listened, smiling, occasionally nodding or asking questions. It was these everyday moments, these short drives, that Anne cherished deeply. They were simple yet filled with the golden warmth of mother-daughter bonding, a daily reconnection that kept the fabric of their relationship tightly woven. As they pulled into the driveway, Lucy’s chatter paused as she noticed something unusual at the front door—a large, flat envelope leaning against it. Curiosity replaced her usual after-school excitement, her brow furrowing slightly. "What's that, Mom?" Lucy asked, pointing as Anne parked the car. "I'm not sure," Anne said, her interest piqued. She hadn’t been expecting any packages. "Let's go find out." Hand in hand, they approached the front door. The envelope was large, white, and it bore the cheerful logo of Huggies. Lucy's eyes widened in surprise, a spark of excitement igniting as she recognized the familiar brand from her modeling shoot. "Is it from the photoshoot?" Lucy's voice was a mix of hope and wonder, her earlier playful energy shifting to awe. "Maybe," Anne replied, her curiosity growing. She hadn't heard anything about follow-up. Together, they took the envelope inside, the mystery of its contents hanging between them, a new adventure unfolding right at their doorstep. Anne carefully tore open the envelope, revealing a collection of glossy photographs and a scaled-down mock-up of the product packaging. She laid the contents out on the kitchen table, creating a colorful display of Lucy’s modeling day. Lucy crowded in close, her small hands reaching for the pictures. The first photograph showed Lucy laughing, surrounded by brightly colored toys, her youthful exuberance captured against a backdrop of soft pastels. She was wearing a Huggies diaper, its plain white color a contrast to the colorful toys. Anne's eyes softened as she picked up another photograph, this one more poignant. It captured Lucy in the middle of her playful antics, but now the diaper was visibly darker around the bottom, a telltale sign it was wet. The expression on Lucy’s face was one of casual disregard for the diaper’s state, caught as she was in the moment of joy. Another picture showed Lucy during the diaper change. The photo was tastefully done, focusing on Lucy's expression, while hands reached in from the side to fasten the tapes at her hips. The image was a study in care, portraying the diaper change as a moment of nurturing care, showing the promising comfort of a fresh, dry diaper. “Look, Mom, that’s when I was playing with the big teddy bear!” Lucy pointed excitedly at another picture, her voice filled with a giddy thrill. Anne smiled, touching the image gently. “You look beautiful, and so happy,” she said, feeling a swell of pride. She glanced at the remaining photos, her heart touching her throat at the intimate moments captured during the shoot. Shifting her attention back to Lucy, she saw her daughter’s face alight with a mix of pride and a budding desire. “Mom, can I wear a diaper again? Just like in the pictures?” Lucy’s voice was hopeful, her eyes bright. Anne nodded, understanding the depth of Lucy’s request. “Let’s get you ready then,” she said warmly. They went upstairs to Lucy’s room, where Anne pulled out one of the few remaining Huggies diapers from the package. It felt soft and crinkly in her hands, familiar yet so laden with new connotations now. Glancing at the mostly-empty package, Anne said, “We’re almost out - how would you like to go to the store and get some more? I wonder if they have your picture on the shelves yet. They might not, but I have a feeling we need more diapers anyway.” Lucy, eager to see herself on a store shelf, excitedly said “Yes.” “Alright, sweetie, now take off your clothes,” Anne said softly. Once she was undressed, she guided Lucy to lie down on the bed. Lucy complied, her demeanor a mixture of a child's impatience and a performer's grace. She then lifted Lucy’s legs gently, sliding the Huggies diaper under her hips. The diaper crinkled slightly as Anne positioned it, ensuring it was perfectly centered. She lowered Lucy’s legs and pulled the front of the diaper up between them, spreading out her legs to get the perfect fit, the material soft and stretching to fit perfectly. Anne secured the adhesive tabs at each side, snug and comfortable around Lucy’s waist. Once secured, Lucy hopped up from the bed, the new diaper fitting like it was made for her. It crinkled softly with each movement, a comforting sound that spoke of protection and care. “Now, let’s find a pretty dress for you to wear,” Anne suggested, turning to Lucy’s closet. She chose a light blue sundress with a flared skirt and delicate floral embroidery along the hem. It was comfortable, yet pretty enough to make her feel special. Lucy slipped the dress over her head, the fabric falling softly over the diaper, hiding it discreetly. She twirled, the skirt billowing out, her laughter filling the room. Anne watched her, and smiled as the diaper peaked out from under her dress. “Ready to go see if your diapers are at the store?” Anne asked, holding out her hand. “Yes!” Lucy grasped her mother’s hand firmly, her excitement barely contained as they headed back downstairs and out to the car. The drive to the store was quick, filled with Lucy’s chattering anticipation of seeing herself on the Huggies packages. Her energy was infectious, and Anne found herself just as eager to see the display. As Anne and Lucy entered the store, the bright lights overhead bathed the aisles in a welcoming glow, guiding them directly to the baby products section. The shelves were neatly organized, a colorful display of various diaper brands catching the eye, but Lucy's focus was on finding the Huggies section. When they reached it, Lucy's excitement crescendoed. There, stacked neatly on the shelves, were stacks of cardboard boxes featuring her image. The box itself was a simple white, so as not to distract from Lucy’s image, with a large “Huggies” written in blue across the top. She was laughing, her eyes twinkling with mischief and joy. Her outfit was just the white diaper, the simplicity adding to the overall effect. "It's really me, Mom!" Lucy squealed, her delight uncontainable. She grabbed one of the boxes, holding it at arm's length to better view the picture of herself. The pride in her voice filled Anne's heart with warmth. "You look wonderful, Lucy," Anne said, her pride evident. "Everyone who sees this will think so too." Unable to contain her excitement, Lucy set the box down and gave a spontaneous twirl right there in the aisle. As she spun, her light blue dress flared out, briefly revealing the diaper she was wearing beneath. Anne noticed, but only smiled fondly at her daughter's innocent display of joy. Lucy was too caught up in her excitement to notice or care about her brief exposure. "Can we buy one, Mom? Please?" Lucy asked, stopping her dance to look up at Anne with eager eyes. “Can we buy two?” "Of course, we can," Anne replied, laughing softly at her daughter's enthusiasm. She picked up two boxes to add to their cart, feeling a sense of surreal happiness watching her daughter beam with pride. After gathering a few more necessities, they made their way to the checkout. The cashier, a young man with a friendly smile, scanned their items. When he reached the box of Huggies, he paused, looking from the box to Lucy. "That's me!" Lucy couldn't help exclaiming, pointing to her image on the box. The cashier looked at the cheerful picture of Lucy and then back at her real-life counterpart, his smile widening. "That’s really you! You’re on the box!" he responded, impressed. Lucy nodded enthusiastically, her smile so wide it seemed to light up the store even more. "Thank you!" she said, her voice filled with pride. As they left the store, Lucy holding tightly to one of the boxes, Anne couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of pride and joy. Lucy's innocent excitement and the simple pleasure she took in seeing herself as part of something bigger was heartwarming. "That was a special moment, wasn't it?" Anne asked as got into the car. "The best moment ever!" Lucy exclaimed, clutching the box to her chest as they began the drive home. The ride was filled with Lucy's vibrant chatter about the diapers and how she couldn’t wait to show her dad the package. Once home, Lucy, still brimming with energy, asked if she could keep playing while wearing the diaper from the store. She quickly took off her dress, and with the boxes of diapers props, quickly invented a new game called “photoshoot.” Anne stood in as the photographer, playing joyfully with her daughter in their living room. When the photoshoot was over, Anne, noticing the state of the diaper, said to Lucy, “I think someone needs a change - do you want one of your diapers or underwear?” “A diaper!” Author’s Notes As I mentioned at the beginning, this was pretty much inspired by some vintage huggies ads. I have a few ideas to extend this story - either Lucy becomes a model for other toddler products, or she gets into child acting, which would allow exploration of the whole “child actors wear diapers on set” story/myth/fantasy/truth/whatever it is. I may explore those ideas in a sequel, but for now I decided it was better to wrap it up and provide a hopefully satisfying conclusion.
    • My first diaper story! Here, a motherly lavender dragon adopts a slave not to use her, but to parent her. No diapers yet, I'm afraid. Maybe in the next chapter a hint of them? :3 I promise, by the end, Maria will be a good little baby cat. :DD And more importantly, I hope to both grow the characters of Maria and Chelsey as stronger, healthier people through their connection. This is a draft, so I'm happy to take suggestions. It's also focused on consensual regression, as I think that's adorable and hot, but I'm very down to write dubious consent stuff in the future. With all that said, enjoy! To Be a Mother – Chapter 1 Chained Strays A girl waited in there for Chelsey. That brick storefront, Marol’s Helpers on 1289 Culper’s Avenue, with rain slithering down through the red and brown cracks of bricks into the side walk below, held her chance at a daughter. She wanted to help somebody, truly. In the glove box, she broke out a purple umbrella, then changed her mind. She cracked open the car door and slid out into the rain, appreciating this freshness against the atmosphere she was about to walk into. Drizzled, Chelsey lavender fur sparkled in the rain. She was a tall anthro dragon, and she wore a black pencil skirt and a scarlet blouse. With her wings spread out, she walked across the parking lot, to that dirty glass door surrounded by all those bricks. It almost looked like a prison. She wished she could help more than one girl. But just helping one meant something for her, even if it screamed in her mind to be insignificant. A claw gripped the handle, and she walked inside. “Welcome!” a chipper weasel said. She had long reading glasses across her snout that held a huge smile. “Are you Ms. Chelsey? We’re so glad you could make it with the weather.” Unlike the secretary’s bright demeanor, the floor was bare, white perfect white tiles. The walls were white too, a waiting room, yet still, there was no dust anywhere. Chelsy wondered for a second why the outside wasn’t upkept but the inside was pristine (though in her mind, scourging.) But of course it made perfect sense, given what this place does. They likely wanted to keep a low profile from the local area’s government. She was entering a criminal dwelling. God, was this really her chosen adoption method? “The roads aren’t too slippery yet. Could I see the, umm, options now?” The language was so objectifying, but it felt better than the alternative. “Of course, our slaves are so excited to meet you.” As they walked down the blistering long hallway, Chelsey’s heels echoed all around. She would be confident here. She wanted a strong but gentle first impression. She held her white snout up. This place, despite its horrors, wouldn’t shake her from rescuing her future daughter. There, at the end, were two girls and a boy sitting on a bench, each chained with cuffs to the wall. One girl, a cat with long whiskers and lime fur, had her head down. She still has herself, Chelsey thought. The others, a male cat and a female cow, were alert, staring out, as close to a grin as they could muster. A tall bloodhound  was smoking a cigarette and leaned against the still-white walls. There were no windows in here. “Ah, you’re here for one of these?” “Yes,” the weasel said. “A happy member to join her family.”  Chelsey wanted to roll her eyes at the fakeness here. But it was true. She will make one of these animals happy. She needed to. Animals deserve to be happy. “Smile,” the dog gritted through his teeth, his snout deep into the girl cat’s ears. No, stop. He placed a paw under her snout, pushes up. She’s resisting. She wanted to keep her jaw down. He wouldn’t let her. Her force gives away, and her muzzle bolted upright. She looked straight at Chelsey now, and with near tears in her eyes, shined a delirious grin. The other cat shuffled in his seat—as much as his cuff will allow—feeling the tension here, but he took a clear breath. The cow seemed not to be bothered by all this movement, still calm and face ahead. Meanwhile, the weasel fanned herself with files, avoiding gazing at the scene. Was that her disguise peeling off, or was she okay with this business? Could she not get another job? Chelsey was always a curious dragon. “I would like to adopt her,” Chelsey said, pointing to the tortured female cat. “Please.” “Oh, but surely you would want one of these other fine specimen?” the dog said, a ringleader of his circus. There’s a bit of panic to his voice, and his paw strongly gestures outwards to the other two captives. “She’s such a runt of the litter, you know.” “I’ll take her. What’s her name?” “Maria,” the cat whispered. “Wait, was it okay to speak? I’m so sorry!” “It was very okay,” Chelsey said. She kneeled down, a hind talon stretching back down the cold hallway floor, a front talon offering to hold the Maria’s paw. “I’m Chelsey. I’m going to take you home. Would you like that?” “I…I think so? I mean, yes, master!” Maria’s eyes were very wide for the vertical pupils of a cat. She was absolutely terrified, the poor thing. “Pft,” the bloodhound grunts, arms crossed. “Who cares what she likes. She’s just a slave. Jeez, masters have gotten so soft these days.” Chelsey really, really wanted to snap at the dog. But it wasn’t worth it. She needed to seem at close to a normal slave master. They might reject the sale if they knew she was going to spoil this kitten. So the exhaled, her large belly and chest fluff falling inwards.  and she turned her large lavender scaled head to the hound. “How much will she be?” *** The rain poured hard on the car’s windshield, and the window wipers worked in overtime. Maria was quiet in the backseat. She had her head down again. Of course she did. She still saw Chelsey as her slave master. I must be disgusting in her eyes, Chelsey thought. She needed to work to win this cat’s trust if the girl was to ever see her as mom. “How you doing back there, friend?” Chelsey was so tempted to say “little one,” but it wasn’t time yet. She looked at the girl in the rear view mirror. “You can drop the act.” “What?” “You bought a slave. You’re going to use me. You don’t need to pretend we’re friends.” For who had seemed to be scared little cat, this was a change. But at least she’s confident to express herself. This was a good start. After a focus on a tricky intersection, Chelsey had a response. “Someone’s a little confident now that they’re rescued.” “Rescued?” She’s skeptical, then furious. “Rescuing me? You want to own me! I’m just glad to not be slapped by that man anymore.” Chelsey chuckled. “You don’t think I’m going to slap you?” She’s loving this personality. Cats can be a bit snippy. “Nah, you seem too soft for that. You’re probably just going to make me fold laundry and cook dinner or something.” She sunk into her seat. “I’m kind of lucky to have you buy me. Still doesn’t make us friends, though.” There’s a bit of quiet. Then Chelsey said, “I don’t think you’re lucky to end up in a place like that.” “No,” Maria considered, “I wasn’t.” Silence some more. Chelsey continued, “I don’t expect you to open up to me right now or anytime soon. What I want you to know is that you’re free.” Maria scratched the fuzz around her ears, probably wondering if she heard that right. “What do you mean?” “I’m saying that I wanted do something good for once, and I decided to give someone a better life. You’re not my slave. You’re free to leave as soon as we arrive at my home.” “I..” She couldn’t comprehend this. She was squirming in her seat, her seat belt sweating to restrain her. “You’re still a fucked up woman to find an animal trafficking service instead of, I dunno, donating to charity, but oh my god, I have a life again. A life…” “Yes?” Chelsey said. She didn’t want to lose this cat, but this was all part of the plan. A good mother lets her children be themselves. “I don’t have any money, though. I’m just going to end up back there. Again.” “Which is why,” Chelsey said, “You can live at our home as long as you need. I don’t want to dump you off in the middle of nowhere. I want to help you live, reorder your life.” “So, you want to be, like, a guardian? Adoption services exist too, you know.” The cat missed the small slip of “our.” The dragon smirked, her fangs shiny and tall. “Sure, but I wanted to help someone in your position. It’s something I strongly care about.” Maria didn’t really understand this, but that cat seemed satisfied enough with this answer. “Sure. Thank you.” “…There will still be a few rules, but nothing that isn’t normal house stuff. I’ve got some surprises when we get home.” The cat’s attention was lost, though. The girl, maybe 22 or so, had her eyes out the window. The city’s towers were shrinking into rolling hills and cliff faces. They were on the highway now. It would be a long drive in the rain until they reached Chelsey’s home, now the home of two. A mother, and a daughter at least in a legal sense. But an emotional bond would come soon. The dragon craved it.