LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Like every other aspect of the marketplace, the publishing industry researches the ebbs and flows of reader taste more or less nonstop.  What's known as the Harry Potter demographic has been carefully tracked for more than ten years now.  For example, a 2021 survey of the US market revealed that 48% of the 18-34 cohort had read at least one book in the series, with 32% reading the entire series.  A deeper dive revealed that females are measurably more loyal to the series than male readers.  However, once you get outside this demographic, the audience falls off on both sides.  Without isolating the 18-34 cohort, the survey showed that across all population groups the numbers fell off to 31% and 18%. What Rowland did that captured the industry's attention is redefine the term "demographic."  Instead of fixing it (children / young teens / young adults / mature audience), Rowland aged her characters to keep them in line with the aging of her readership.  The result is a series spanning something like 80 languages with the greatest sales worldwide for a given series in the long history of publishing.  She has surpassed Erle Stanley Gardner's Perry Mason series, and that is quite an accomplishment.  
    • UPDATES: APRIL 30, 2024:  17:18 EDT   Server:  Today I did some more work on the server:  I uploaded several images I snapped off of youtube, then used the WordPress Multi-File Uploader to upload them to my website.  I was in the middle of a post to my blog, when I heard a strange noise:  My server (Cardinal's) Monitor fizzled out - so I took a second, saved that post as a draft, and then lucky for me, I saved a Dell monitor, I just undid the screw connectors on the back of the Monitor, pulled the power cable from the back of the old monitor, and replaced it, then reconnected the power cord, and hit the power button - all set DD ALBUMS:   Also have added several things to my album "Sage Advice and Sayings".  Check it out. Brian
    • Thanks for the new chapter.  Maly.
    • Yep, I had it in early December of last year. I am always kind of on the fence about sharing details these days, but it has overall been successful. I am incontinent and would not be able to go through day to day life without pull ups or diapers. I did have some complications - strictures, pain and retrograde ejaculation. Pain is largely gone nowadays, but I still get some stinging after orgasms which I am trying to get to the bottom of. Retrograde ejaculation was to be expected, and I had a procedure to treat my strictures which has solved the issue seemingly. Besides that, I don’t ever manually pee anymore. It just leaks out, whether it’s drips or larger gushes/streams just depends on position/movement/fluid intake. But my bladder ultimately cannot hold urine anymore. Even if I clench my sphincters it still comes out. I can still get normal erections and have normal orgasms, but sometimes I have that stinging discomfort for a few hours after doing so. Hopefully this can be resolved, because it is a bit bothersome to be honest. Otherwise, I’ve just been adjusting to my new state of being. Personally I prefer pull-ups to tabbed diapers, so I’ve been changing lots and lots of those. Always need to bring spares if you’re going out just in case too.
    • @Secretstash@ValentinesStuff I am 51, almost 52, and I still enjoy reading things like Sherlock Holmes, and I still like Star Trek Novels, which I read in my 20's and 30's.  I am not a Harry Potter Fan myself, but I know that there are people who are.  I also know that what I like may not be what someone else likes, but the beauty of that is, that each of us has their own likes, dislikes, opinions, and such, and I respect all of them Brian