LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Well now we know what happened to Noah... Nikki gonna kick some kidnapper ass hopefully.
    • Well, lets start back 24 hours since something was messed up yesterday and I couldn't reply to any posts or send any messages. 6am Thursday 5-10-2024:  A Prevail lower end cloth backed diaper I got at Goodwill for less that $4 a package after getting my back massage Tuesday afternoon (and almost got hit by a tornado - just missed by less than an hour).  At least I was wearing a diaper Tuesday at my massage which would have come in extra handy in case I got the shit scared out of me from the tornado I was lucky enough to miss!  I got the severe warning on my phone and I actually saw a cloud starting to form a funnel. 6:30am today:  I have on a cloth backed Attends this morning for a couple of hours.  I would have gone with another Prevail but I put the bag way back in my closet yesterday and believe me, it's a chore just getting to my closet door!  Have to crawl over my bed to do it and that's not easy with the way my back has been this past week.
    • If they don't fit you can have them for Mothers Day dinner!
    • Oh No!  I didn't get a chance to study!  Pop Quiz?  Since yesterday I had been unable to reply to any forum posts.  I couldn't even send a message on the site to any admin.  I did notify the admin through Diapermates and today it is fixed, but some strange things happened in the past 24+ hours.