LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Please more i love your story soo much already 
    • Wetting my diaper is volitional for me and one of my favorite ways to wet is talking with someone without them knowing that I am wetting my diaper.
    • No potty regret for me this Monday morning. Messing my diaper happens nearly every morning very soon after I get out of bed and this morning is no different as I enjoy the cacophony of psychophysiological sensations of my wet and poopy Attends Premier diaper, soft, warm and oh sooo squishy. A very simple and natural pleasure of life for me. Everybody poops, I just go poopy in my diapee.
    • Thanks, I’m glad you liked the story. I really want to create an interesting lore for DD with different level of players (if it make sense).   Thank for your comments. Without too much spoiler, Aiden got blue eyes  and that will play some part later. Part 2 is in the process, stay tuned  and thanks all for your interest in that story.
    • (I'm missed about you...) Catherine removes bowl with food and tray, and grabs Kayla by the ear... “It’s your choice, naughty little girl... We’ll have to teach you manners again,” Catherine hissed and, grabbing a cutting board, drags Kayla by the ear to a chair and lays on her lap. "Your behavior is worth 26 spankings." - Catherine said as she unfastens Kayla's diaper and pulls it down, exposing her ass... After which she begins to spank Kayla with a cutting board. “After every spank, I want to hear from you, “I’m sorry, Mommy!” - Catherine said sternly.