LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Chapter 23: The Deal   Kylie awoke, a soft bushy tail of Checkers in her face, his belly supporting her head. The plush mattress of her crib and warm jammies kept her comfortable. Her thick diaper squished wetly against her and last of all the hateful eyes of Lilly bearing down on her. She didn't need to look, it was hard to enjoy the infantile comforts while feeling that hateful gaze upon her. Kylie began to cry knowing her best friend now hated her.   "Mommy is here, sweety" Alex said and plucked Kylie from her crib. Her diaper was quickly changed and then she was set back into her crib so Alex could get around to Lilly. The two were then taken to a play room and set down on the floor where a sturdy looking plastic fence kept them locked inside with various toys.   Lilly moved to play with some dolls doing her best to look annoyed as she played alone.   "Oh boy, it has been a long day," Lilly said, making one doll talk. "My feet hurt from standing all day, my back hurts from heavy papers but at least I can come home and relax"   "Mommy, mommy I made a huge mess in the kitchen and I am hungry!" Lilly spoke in a slightly higher tone for a different doll.   "That's right!" Lilly huffed for the first doll "I have to take care you, I can't relax at all, I have to take care of you"   "I get it!" Kylie yelled. Lilly paused in her play but didn't move. "I am a bad friend, I didn't help around the house like I should have, I made more mess, after you cleaned up. I had you take care of me, I am sorry!" Kylie said. "You forget I had a job as well"   "No you didn't, you just needed to make coffee and stand around" Lilly grumbled.   "Do you know what customer service is even like? Last I remember college let you get right into a cozy desk job. I get screamed at daily by entitled people, I have to smile and take it all in, all the while never getting to sit down while my boss eye fucks me." Kylie told her.   "Wow no surprise, Kylie has it harder than everyone" Lilly spoke sarcastically.   "Damn it Lilly, shut up! I wasn't saying that!"   "You are implying it though"   "What the hell Lilly, why are you being so vindictive?" Lilly stood and turned toward Kylie.   "Because I love being in diapers! I want to be a baby. I have ever since I can remember. To me, this place is paradise. I resisted at first but after my first diaper change I knew I never wanted to be potty trained again." As if on cue Kylie could see the wetness indicator on Lilly's diaper change color.    "Why?"   "I told you, long ago, I never had a childhood. Hell I barely had a babyhood, I wouldn't doubt the second I was born my parents were trying to potty train me so they could put me to work to have the best daughter"   "Lilly please, I just want us to go back to our normal adult life, and I promise I'll do better. After this I don't want to be so childish"   "HA! Your promises mean nothing! How many times did you promise to study, to clean your room, to help around the apartment? I have heard you promise so many times and in the end you needed me to take care of you"   "What can I do then?"   "What?" Lilly crossed her arms. Even when dressed like a baby and in a wet diaper she still somehow evoked stern maturedness.   "What can I do to get you to trust me again? To be my friend?"   Lilly stood there a moment and pondered it. “I'll think about it”, Lilly sat down and began to play with the dolls. She didn't tease and taunt Kylie anymore. Kylie sat there watching her, her most mature friend looking like nothing more than a toddler. After a time a sitter came into the room and carried the girls toward the dining room for lunch. They were fed, burped and carried to another room for a diaper change and a nap. All the while Kylie pondered how she could make it all up to Lilly. She thought about how Alex had power, how she could manipulate the minds of her children to regress, maybe she did something similar to Lilly? If she could get her out of this world maybe she would go back to normal.   After their nap Kylie and Lilly were once again in a play room. Kylie watched Lilly play before she stopped and turned to Kylie.   "I have it figured out," Lilly said. Kylie waited with baited breath. "I have a deal for you, one that will let me regain your trust, let me forgive you and that will make us the bestest of friends ever" Lilly said.   "Yes? I'll do anything!" Kylie pleaded.   "You and I, Drink Mommy's Milk together, we let her breastfeed us" Kylie's eyes widened as far as they could go and her mouth opened slightly.   "But…but that will…"   "Erase all the bad debt between us. If we were back in the normal world and none of this happened to us, yet we were having this conversation…I would ask you to be my Mommy, for a whole year"   "What?"   "An entire year where I can just lay around the house and do nothing, while you cleaned it and took care of me, Be my Mommy, I would be in heaven, if that was the case, and get Josh to be my Daddy as well" Lilly shivered in delight at the thought.   "We…we can do that Lilly we just first need to get out of here"   "No!" Lilly said coldly. "I can't trust you, you don't keep promises, but there is a way to forgive all that and better yet, we can be sisters, we just need Mommy to breastfeed us, deal?" Lilly held out her hand. Kylie hesitated. "It is either this, or I will make it so Mommy never lets me see you again and our friendship is over" Kylie's hand shot out but stopped just short of taking Lilly's hand. The very thought of losing Lilly as a friend made her unconsciously want to accept. Now conscious in her action she thought of it again, throwing away everything just to get her friend back. Kylie took her hand.   "Deal" Kylie murmured.   "You can honor this deal then by telling Mommy"   "What?" Kylie asked but it was too late.   "MOOOMEEEEE!" Lilly cried, pink and blue flames swirled to life creating a large bonfire from which out stepped Alex.   "Lilly girl, what's the matter?"   "Kywee has somfin to shay" Lilly said her cry having nearly got her actually crying.   "Oh? What is it Kylie?" Alex asked, smiling. More of a smirk Kyke thought as if Alex knew how this was going to go.   "Um…" Kylie stammered. "Lilly…and I made a deal to uh be friends again and…" Against her will she didn't want to say it but she did for her friend. "We want to be breastfed, Mommy," she finally said. Alex's smile faded and looked at the two girls for a moment.   "Are you sure baby?" She asked and made sure to look each in the eyes.   "Yes," Kylie said and Lilly nodded.   "Ok…if that is your wish" Alex said and picked both girls up. They were carried to a nursery. The room was dim, and mother settled into a rocking chair, both girls on her lap. Lilly watched with great excitement as Alex undid her blouse and unhooked her bra to expose her leaky breasts.   "I'm ready…" Lilly said, eyes unblinking from her desired want. "But Kylie needs to start first!" She said breaking eye contact from the drug she longed for.   "Kylie" Alex spoke in a motherly tone and her hand cradled the back of Kylie's head gently bringing her closer toward the nipple where she could see milk was flowing. Her lips would wrap around it and she would pull milk into her mouth where she would not be able to stop until she was regressed completely into an infant her previous life erased, she wouldn't remember Lilly but that was temporary, Josh would be forgotten and Matt would no longer be her boyfriend. Gone would be her days enjoying candy until she was older. Laying around the beach in a skimpy bikini while men gazed at her near nakedness, all the while Matt protecting her and making them envious. No more shopping trips to try out the newest and hottest style, at least for a while, it would be cute and pretty instead. It was all just put on delay for a few years…though knowing mother and this land that could be longer and she would forget it all.   "NO!" Kylie screamed and shoved her hand upon Alex's breast to prevent the nipple from entering her mouth. The sudden attack startled Alex and Lilly, Kylie stumbled from her spot on Alex's lap to the ground.   "Kylie are you ok oh baby!" Alex asked out of genuine concern, standing up to check on her.    "I can't do it! It is my life damnit!" Kylie ran for the door.   "Kylie get back here" Alex demanded. Having been betrayed Lilly began to make a fuss, crying and thrashing and crying even more. "Lilly shh, it's alright" Alex cooed between trying to soothe Lilly. For her it was another rodeo one she had been a part of many times before. Yet Kylie was out the door and running. Not for another door but one of the slide tunnels. She dove into one and hoped Alex would have a hard time going after her. By the time Alex had Lilly in the crook of her arm and her breasts covered and reached the door Kylie was gone. With only a blubbering Lilly in her arms.   "Shh, Lilly it's ok, here you are" Alex produced a baba for Lilly and fed her. "When Mommy catches her, we can breastfeed then”.
    • @zzyzx@tuffy Noted:  Because /usr/bin is in the path of the system, the easiest way to deal with that is to link, BUT:  I wanted to REMOVE the Alpine 2.24, and UPGRADE to Alpine 2.26.  Eduardo Chappa, the developer of Alpine suggested that I should upgrade the version to 2.26, because the newer version has been upgraded to make it easier to connect to IMAP Servers:  He said the Code for 2.24 lacked this, and was throwing errors. My workaround for this is to: change all binaries:  ln -s alpine2 /usr/local/bin/alpine2.26 (then after that, do that step for each of the other ones [Pico, Pilot, etc]) THEN move the Binaries I linked to /usr/bin after that, I tested the new binaries:  all of the 2.26 binaries have a '2' after them.  All I do is make sure all of the binaries I created launch Alpine 2.26, then after that, I REMOVED the 2.24 version of Alpine and all its support programs with 'sudo apt-get remove alpine' That way, 'alpine' would throw an error, while 'alpine2' launches the program Thanks for the advice Brian