LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hey  just  wondering  where  do you  all  from the  UK  get  your  Abu nappies  from  ?  Thanks  in advance  
    • I've torn the front of my diaper with my zipper before, and I've had the inner liner pull away from the cover so that it started snowing in my pants while I was walking around, leaving me trailing fluff. Probably the funniest, near-fatal diaper failure I experienced was squeezing past a dog crate in a diaper, and I caught the plastic at the back on an edge, which tore it wide open, and wet fluff started falling out, so I ran into the bathroom (which was right there), took it off in the shower stall, then went back and cleaned up the trail of fluff with Lysol and paper towels.  Then I took a shower, and when I stepped out, it was like I was on greased ice - I immediately flipped and nearly crashed through the glass walls of my shower. It turns out that Lysol mixed with SAP creates a super-lubricant that should perhaps be investigated by NASA.  My wife came banging on the bathroom door when she heard the crash, and asked what happened... "Uh, tore my diaper, cleaned up the fluff, took a shower, slipped on the floor I'd cleaned, nearly died, so business as usual, nothing to see here..."
    • Have you ever had this problem? I'm working on a story about a protagonist who goes to an adult baby daycare/school to be regressed in an AU where this is rare but normal, and his adventures making new friends and slowly becoming more babyish. But I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on certain aspects for the story. Specifically: Is this a boarding school or a day school? What kind of time span should the regression take? Do I want any sexual elements? I'll start to write with a certain set of beats, but after a few thousand words I'll stop and think, "This doesn't feel right anymore," and I'll try to go back and change stuff. And then other story elements don't work anymore, and I'll want to start over from scratch, and I'm not getting anywhere. I'm mostly just venting here, but has anyone here been unable to decide on a story? How did you get through?
    • That sounds like me when I start watching YouTube.🤣
    • Too often, I do it sitting down, because I spend a lot of time at my desk or behind the wheel of a car, but I prefer standing, or laying on my back, because it tends to result in more even distribution and a longer nappy life. I'll try and get up sometimes when I'm working and just take a short walk around my office, both for the health of my back, but also to allow for some use of the further reaches of my diaper that don't see a lot of use when I'm in one position for hours.