LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Kathrine slept sounded… at least for the first hour. She awoke, finding herself back in her cramped little crib, barely having any room to actually lie down or move around. It was clear it was not made for babies of her size in mind. But that was nothing Anya couldn’t change in the future! Speaking of changing, Katherine felt a strong pressure on her bladder, one that was begging to be let out. She again climbed out of the crib with little effort and walked over to the door only to discover it was locked! The locked door was a crucial part of unpotty training her. If she knew it was hopeless and felt that she was helpless, she would be more likely to use her diaper on her own. And in this case, that was just was Katherine did. 
    • "Well then, why don't we just sit right here, and I start to rub your belly, hm?" She whispered and did just as she said she would. "You just have to start pushing, my baby." She whispered and smiled. "Go ahead... Whenever you're ready."
    • A puff of steam came out from the top of Dahlia’s head as her whole face turned a cherry red. If that wasn’t a yes, I don’t know what is! She was still squirming, subconsciously holding it all in, Francine knew diaper training the girl would take time but she couldn’t help but to get excited about the end result!
    • Francine smiled and patted her butt. "What is it, my princess? You look all... squirmy." She teased and smiled brightly. "Do you, perhaps... Need to make a present for me?" She asked and purred smugly.
    • Anya let out a sigh of relief when she felt the girl finally go limp. She laid her down in the crib, covered her in blankets, and let her sleep. She then closed and locked the door, then she went to her own room to get some rest as well.