LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Update.... my daughter finished in the bathroom, allowing me to go in there and have a shower and change my diaper. I wrapped up the heavy BeDry Night... and I left it sitting on the counter when I came out of the bathroom. It was midnight and I was tired - I never do that, but this time, I did. So in the morning, my wife was very impressed.  "Can you come deal with.... this, right away? Don't leave your wet Pampers on the counter."  Oops...  I have another "first" possibly on the schedule... a friend of mine wants to rent a cabin on a remote lake and spend a few days fishing this summer. I am not a big fishing person, but I do enjoy it - and he has all the trappings, boat, rods, reals, lures, I literally just need to bring myself, beer and gas money. But he's also bringing another buddy, a guy I like but that I haven't spent much time with... and we'd be bunking in a one-room cabin in the woods, after spending 10 hours on the water in a bass boat each day. SO, wearing diaper for all of that presents logistical challenges that I have to think through. Such as: I can easily spend 10 hours in one diaper, especially if I'm careful about how much I drink, but, can I wear a 10-hour-rated diaper around a couple of friends, undetected, under summer clothes, particularly at the end of the shift, when it's doubled in size?  Those guys will be peeing off the edge of the boat here and there - that's the deal - so do I join them? Or be the guy who never needs to pee, with the bulky mid-section? Peeing off the boat, even in pantomime, could relieve some of the load on the diaper... but I obviously can't fiddle with a onesie in order to do that, so I'll have to wear a normal t-shirt, but that creates the potential for diaper exposure when you're, say, leaning over the side of the boat to grab a fish you just caught, with everyone else looking on, inevitably. And God help me if I fall out of the boat - I'm a good swimmer, but is there any way to hide the fact I'm wearing a diaper if that happens? "Take your shorts off and let them dry on top of the motor for a while..." "No, I prefer to stay in them, thank you..." Squelch squelch squelch as I walk back and forth.  And then there's the overnight portion of the proceedings, getting undressed, getting dressed... trash disposal... sigh. 
    • Who knows, it could be that diabetes test comes out positive, either because she really has it or because the reagents they use are defective. Or maybe just because God (MinnesotaWriter)has a twisted sense of humor.
    • It would also be great to see how this study pans out Also, @DailyDi should have a spot on the forum for all the ABDL, Incontinent, and diaper related studies
    • I agree - I wore diapers to bed until I was in my 10th year, and I'm definitely "here" to reclaim those years on my terms - at the time it was somewhat traumatic, or at least, I was soaked in anxiety about it - I knew that I liked wearing diapers, but I also knew that I could never tell anyone that, and I knew that my parents wanted me to outgrow them. I was terrified that any of my friends would find out about it - I thought that my world would come to an end - and I also wanted to grow up and be a big boy and stay up later and be allowed to do more stuff independently, like every other kid growing up.  I felt scared, ashamed, immature, embarrassed, but also viscerally thrilled when I was wearing a diaper. It was a lot for a kid to handle. So, I'm handling it again now, on my terms, wearing diapers as an adult kid, I guess!
    • I can't comment on baby pacifier sizing, other than to say the study is interesting, but I've been using adult paci's when I sleep for about 6 years now, and the size is critical, for sure. I started out using the largest toddler paci's I could get, but they always put pressure on my front teeth that would manifest as a dull ache when I woke up. I knew from having had braces as a kid, that that ache meant my teeth could eventually move as a result. I eventually bought some of the Rearz/Pacifier Addict "size 6" adult pacifiers, and they work perfectly for me - I have at least 25 of them that I rotate through before I clean them and start again. I have been sleeping with one every night for half a decade and my teeth have not moved.  I subsequently tried their Fixx "size 10" paci, but I found it huge, like trying to fall asleep with half a banana in your mouth - it would make my jaw slightly sore by morning.