LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Current N J L Information

The big picture - Where do you fit in?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an adult "Little"?

• Yes (Adult who Age Plays under 18 y.o.)
    • Maybe/ Unsure/ Curious/ To be determined
    • No (Non-Age player)
    • I am a "Big" (Daddy, Mommy, Other)(Attached to a "Little")
    • I am a "Big" (Daddy, Mommy, Other)(Currently unattached to a "Little")
    • I am under eighteen years of age (I don't belong in this website!)
    • I am a "Switch" (I can be both a "Little" and a "Big")
  2. 2. Where do you live?

• New Jersey - Northern
    • New York State
    • Pennsylvania
    • New Jersey - Central
    • New Jersey - Southern
    • New Jersey - Jersey Shore
    • New York City/Long Island/ Staten Island
  3. 3. Are you an adult "Diaper Lover"?

• Yes - Not an age player
    • Yes - Age Play curious
    • Yes - I am also an Age Player/ AB
    • DL curious
    • No - I don't like diapers but I am a Little
    • I do not wear diapers nor age play myself - I want to find someone who does

• 3 weeks later...

Whats A Little?

Adult Littles are:

Ageplayers who play in a headspace age of under Eighteen and include Adult Babies (AB), Adult Toddlers (AT), Little Boys and Little Girls (LB, LG), Adult Kids/ Adult Children/ Adult Teens (younger, older) and the like. Note: The term Adult Ageplayer does not indicate a preference for diapers - some do not like them and some do. We are an inclusive group here and ask that you respect this in your interactions with others. Think before you post!

Diaper Lovers are those who have an interest (mild to strong) in diapers - either the wearing of, the partial/ complete use of or the sight (typically on another person) of same. The term Diaper Lover ( DL or Diaperist) does not refer to any type of ageplay headspace. While many Ageplayers are DLs, there are quite a few who are not. We respect this group of individuals herein bearing this aspect in mind.

While Littles are not Bigs (e.g. Daddies, Mommies or similar) many Littles (not all) do appreciate Bigs as part of a Big/little (D/s) relationship (aka attachment) either in the form of a play partner or romantic partner or Spouse and any of these relations often fall within a range of sexual play (100% Non-sexual, Partially-sexual, Sexual). Therefore, Attached Bigs are welcome in this group as well. Unattached Bigs may participate as long as they are 1) Polite and Relatable to others here, 2) Introduce themselves as such without posting a classified ad or life’s story herein and 3) Do Not Dominate This Group as that is not the Focus of a true Littles Organization

Babyfurs: As long as you fall within the above range of Little Ageplay and/ or DL, you are quite welcome here but please do not dominate the entire board with fur - it’s so hard to clean up.

Purpose: Littles are a broadly diverse-yet-compatible subset of like-minded people who exist throughout society. Littles have been Isolated throughout history, including the Dark Ages, Renaissance, Revolutionary Eras and are only now banding together as of the advent of the Information Age (print, electronic medias and forums). We believe that it is possible to socialize as an international community (yes I do use the term community here in all seriousness) as is becoming self-evident (albeit stumbling and partial at present). We recognize the need to create a Safe Haven of like-minded individuals in which we may not only exist but interact both online and in real life as members of free society. We now possess the ability to explore and appreciate our unique personalities and learn to Accept ourselves for who and what we are - doing so allows us to accept others for who and what they are.

"Littles - We Do Exist!"

• Like 1

What's a Littles Munch? Glad you asked!

A Munch, as utilized in Kink circles throughout the work, is normally a well advertised, organized, ‘Safe, Sane and Consensual’ social function for Adults (Minimum 18 years of age). Typically, there are numerous munches for various kinks in most regions or states. A 'Littles Munch' [http://www.LittlesMunch.com] is a munch that includes everyone you might enjoy meeting. It is for Adult Diaper Lovers (diaper fetishists, those with a paraphilia for diapers, diaper curious as well) but it is not just for those who like diapers! It is also for those people who practice ‘Littles’ Age-play (diapers are optional) and those who love them (Mommy/Daddy/ SO.) Littles are Adults who prefer to role play any age under eighteen (Childlike, childish play) which includes the Adult Baby, Adult Toddler, Adult Kid and Adult Teen roles. It does not include the general public but it typically does happen in a public setting, ergo munch behavior is not kinky in nature. See the next post down for What's a Little?

Munch attire is always Street Casual unless otherwise advertised based on activity appropriateness. We do not permit exposed diapers, pacifiers or any kink paraphernalia out of respect for all members, guests, and the general public. We do not want to attract any undue attention in public situations. Members often do wear diapers under their streets but this is done with discretion. You are behave and dress appropriately for public but its very fun to act to appear youthful and to wear such youthful attire as a Mickey Mouse or Winnie The Pooh or similar Sweatshirt/T-shirt. Use Common Sense!

A munch is often a lunch or evening mealtime affair, lasting at least one hour but seldom more than two. A munch is not a play party. Most 'NJL' Munches include an activity afterwards. We do this because the munch usually does not give people enough time to form social connections (make friends.) Activities are FUN, facilitate social interaction and allows one to make connections. Activities also guarantee return attendees!

The purpose of a munch is to facilitate socializing in a non-threatening atmosphere. One that encourages respect for self and others, mutal understanding and FUN. Respect for the comfort zones of others – which differ by the individual – is mandatory. A munch should have a purpose and a set of rules, to become a successful munch. It is your job to state them often and enforce them where appropriate. Be polite, well-behaved and friendly. Criticism in any shape or form is not tolerated here.

You want playmates and friends, right? Perhaps your long-term goal is to seek a mate. We never guarantee you will meet your mate, certainly not at the very first munch one attends. Well- advertised, Littles Munches with Events attract people just like you, looking for empathetic companionship and seeking real fun. Having monthly functions generates excitement and tend to attract members from all walks of life, including yours.

NJL does not tolerate discrimination. We espouse tolerance and acceptance. This affords the best possible chance for friends to find one another. There is nothing more satisfying for Munch leaders than to watch as friendships and relationships unfold right before their eyes! This is the payback for all the effort. We’d rather be happy than anything else on earth. What makes you happy?

Ultimately, your success at making friends it up to you! The way in which you relate to others is key as to whether you form any relationship(s), including friends and partners. If you are seeking a marriage partner who accepts your kinky tastes, good luck finding one out there in the general public. It happens but rarely. While NJL is NOT a meat market or dating club, it is a good place to network.

Still unsure? Ask yourself What is the worst that could happen to me at a NJL Munch? Then try us out once - attend a Munch. If you choose you may also go to the activity afterward. Almost every time, those who do come back often. Welcome to the 'Love 'O Diaper' fellowship, where it’s never too late to have a happy childhood!

If there isn’t a Littles Munch in your geographic area then perhaps YOU might consider organizing one. Rallying the troops takes some consideration and effort, yes. You must begin a Thread in a Forum where others can find it. Fortunately there are several good websites that make this easy! Make sure your posts are well-thought-out, concise and represent a form of communication that other visitors will want to respond to. When you gather at least one other interested party, stick your flag in the sand: Announce a place, date and time when you propose to meet others, then be there. If no-one shows up be prepared to repeat the process. Do not expect others to jump right in and help you. This takes time! Often you have to tell yourself If its to be, its up to me! Eventually, the fetish wins out and they will appear. Once others experience the inherent self-value of the Munch, you will be able to ask for help.

Examples of what doesn’t work:

I a AB - R u my mommy? Where are all the girls? Nobody understands my ABDL – pout (What woman wants to hear that?)

Why doesn't anyone ever meet up here! How come no-one ever meets up? This sucks! (Nothing like a bit of fresh negativity to improve everyone elses day)

I can't make it :((Excuses imply a lack of support –why work with the uncommitted?!)

Why can’t you work on posting these events well in advance – like six months out?! (They bitch like a boss but they don't offer help in return - we get this often)

What works:

Make a real announcement a month out: We will meet here. (give location, date and time) (and then BE THERE even if no-one shows. Then do it again, they'll show!

We currently Post all general announcements at www.LittlesMunch.com as well as here on www.DailyDiapers.com and www.FetLife.com and now on ABKingdom.com.

If You Build It They Will Come!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

LittlesMunch.com

www.LittlesMunch.com

'New Jersey Littles' Munch is a participating member of the LittlesMunch.com website! Membership in this organization is not something that is passed out without much consideration and is not instantaneous - they look for groups with staying power. We have earned this - it is an honor not to be taken lightly - and it must be earned on a continuous basis into the future. This affords 'NJL' the opportunity to participate with the entire community of Little Age Players and Diaper Lovers in the United States and perhaps soon the free world!

LittlesMunch.com (est. in 1995) is the Premiere Diaper Lover and Age-playing Littles Network in the United States. Members may share the information necessary to travel about to other current munches in real time. It is not a forum for chat - it does not replace any related Forum Website in what it does. It is a place to go for current information about NJL and over ten other Littles Munches in the US. NJL does have a separate mailing list where you can communicate with NJL brass with questions and ideas! This puts everyone on the same playing field and it also opens up the opportunity for intergroup visitations and Diaper/ Littles Conventions for Members.

This is one of many great reasons for anyone in or near New Jersey to join and participate in New Jersey Littles! If you want to meet others, for real, this is the way to go! Littles Munches are open to Adult (over the age of eighteen) Diaper Lovers and Adult Age-playing Littles - adults who role play as AB's, Adult Toddlers, Adult Little Boys, Adult Little Girls, Adult Kids and Adult Teens - perhaps with diapers or perhaps without - of any sex and/ or gender orientation - and it also allows Bigs who serve as caretakers: Mommies, Daddies, Aunties, Uncles etc... The point is that not all of these people are found at DailyDiapers or Diaperspace or Fetlife - Littles Munches are a broader, all encompassing group for those of us who are ready for that next step. We're not JUST a DL group but we include all DLs! If you are a DL but don’t want to associate with Littles you might miss meeting TONS of DLs who are also Littles to some degree - why would you want to limit yourself? We are not JUST an AB or AB/DL group but we include them, as well as AT (LB/LG) – and not all of these like diapers. Please realize that there are myriad ways for our members and prospective members to define themselves and we respect them all. If you don't understand this concept I suggest you go to the LittlesMunch.com website and read the other Munch groups' individual announcements with FAQs so that you will gain a better understanding. Why would anyone want to miss out especially when one can easily make more common-interest friends here that one can on one’s own time. THINK about it!

NJL is also interested in helping other areas within the North Eastern United States form their own groups: New York City/Long Island, Philadelphia, NEPA, and CT and anyone within easy driving range of NJ. We are currently looking for NJL Members to Host/ Co-Host the planned North, Central and South groups so that we can effectively maintain monthly NJL Zone Munches. We are seeking enthusiastic NJL Members who may want to host a NJL Function or Party. If you are interested in any of this or have any questions please ask! We will continue to post the NJL information concurrently (here) on the Daily Diapers Forums under Meeting People/ USA/ New Jersey, as always. We ask that you kindly send your comments, suggestions and requests for more information directly to NJL Administration: daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com

• 4 months later...