LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend becomes mommy (open)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Amanda giggles as she looks down at becca* Its cuz your so cuuute! I just can;t avoid you! Your like a drug.

*Amanda sits down and cuts some of the food onto a fork, and offers it to becca's mouth* eat, little girl, or else I'll sit on you!

*Amanda gigled more as she fed Becca sloppily, spilling some food*

You know, Becca, you look soooo cute when you are like this! Will you do something for me, pretty please? I wanna dress you up... in a special way. Please? It's something I've wanted for along time. So can you help me with that, hmmm?

"Hehe, you Already answered, and I;m going to do it before you say no"

Amanda *leaned in, bit down on Beccas lips to distract her eyes and senses, then with her left hand began to furiously rub Becca's pussy. With right hand, however, she began to slip the thick adult molicare diaper under Becca's ass, and start the securing process, leaving it loose enough to keep becca distracted with her other hand.

Amanda laughs and nips at becca's cheek as she keeps the rubbing, then stops* beg for it, little girl, beg for your pleasure

Amanda looks down on Becca, squirming in her diaper, and moaning.

Amanda giggled excitedly* Well, lil becca, your going to need to wear them if you want me to help you cum. Ever. If you want me to touch your pussy, tits, or give you a kiss, your going to wear a diaper. Under stand little girl?

*Amanda smiles and kisses your ear gently, holding you in her lap and giggle, you can feel her heart beat as she holds you close, and she still gently is circling your pussy over the top of the diaper*

*amanda looked into beccas eyes* well, i'm getting you dressed in the REST of the things i bought you. there is no getting out of it, becca. your my little girl now. understand? I can ease you into it, if you want. but you ARE ending up at my little girl.