LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Baby (Private RP)

axioriot

Cathy yawned as she stretched in bed. She was glad to be home from college for the summer, it had been a hard year for her the constant exams and studying not to mention all the unruly things she got up to during the night.

Damien had raised his daughter Cathy mostly on her own. Her mother had died when she was a small child and he found the job hard, especially once Cathy hit her teen years. He didn't know how to raise a teenager, but teenage girls were especially tough on a father. He allowed her to get out of control and he knew that was her own mistake. He was well aware of her actions in college and he had a little surprise for her.

As Damien forces Cathy down into a chair she gasps and glares at him as he speaks completely unimpressed by what he was saying. As he spoke Cathy narrowed her eyes. Before laughing ad if he had been joking.

Taken by surprise at being pulled over Dameins lap Cathy lets out a loud yelp and begins to flail her legs about in a panicked manner. Before she can even speak the smacks connected sending ripples along her shaping rump cuasing Cathy to loan in pain and glare at Damien.

"You are now," Damien told her. He grabbed her panties and pulled them down along with pulling off her shirt. "You like to walk around in just a t-shirt and panties, let's see how you like walking around in a t-shirt and diaper." He pushed her down gently and diapered her. "What a cute baby you are." He pinched her cheek and pulled the t-shirt over her head. It fell above her belly button. "There we go." He stood her up and patted her bottom. "Alright, now let's go over your new rules. You will be staying with Daddy at all times unless I get you a sitter. You will be diapered and wear what I put on you. You are no longer in college either."

Cathy whined as her pulled her hair into pigtails hugging at how childish it made her look. "I was acting like a teenager daddy!" She whined taken back by the fact Damien was using what she thought was normal teenage behaviour as his reason.

"No, you're not an adult," Damien replied. He grabbed her by the hand and pushed her back down. "You will not be changing. In fact, Daddy has packed up all of your big girl clothes, you will wear what I put on you and nothing else. Now, you are going to crawl to me whether you like it or not. I don't care how many times we have to go through it, you are not a teenager and you are not an adult. As long as you follow my instructions, you won't get any punishments."

Damien smirked, as she continued to act more and more like a toddler with her whining and pouting and pounding her fists. "Yes, I can do this, I don't really care what's fair or not." He folded his arms. "You've promised to be good and this won't ruin your life, this will make your life ten times better. So come on, be Daddy's good little Kitten and crawl to Daddy." He held out the pacifier. "Come to Daddy and get your binky, maybe then you won't be as fussy," he cooed. "And then maybe Daddy's baby needs a spanking for not listening to Daddy? Huh? Is that what Kitten wants?"

Cathy whines and whimpers more the tears at the corners of her eyes getting more intense and threatening to spill out. "yes it will!" Cathy sniffs and wipes her eyes trying not to cry "I won't be able to go outside I'll be a laughing stock" Cathy hiccups as a few tears roll down her cheeks.

"You're right, you're not a child, you're a wittle baby," Damien cooed. "Awww, is my baby upset?" He asked. "Maybe baby does need her binky." He knelt down in front of her and stuck the binky into her mouth. "There we go, there's your soother, you suckle on that, there we go, that's a good girl. Come here to Daddy."

Cathy sucks the pacifier once, then twice the soother slowly calming her down as she just lies in Damien's arms not saying a word just sucking and sniffling at her predicament. "Nota baby" She mutters around the pacifier and rubbing her eyes ridding them of tears. "I don't need a diaper."

"If you have to go potty, then go in your diapey," Damien coos. "That's what it's for. No more potty for my sweet baby." He laid a kiss to her forehead and carried her downstairs. He shifted her in his arms and then lowered her down onto the couch. "Alright, you get some rest. You call Daddy if you need anything. I'm going to fix you a baba, sit tight."

Cathy whines are wriggles in his arms and sniffles more. "Noooo. I no wanna wet a diaper daddy." She sniffs more "Please daddy can I please go on the potty." Cathy watches Damien walk away as she lies on the sofa fidgeting about trying not to use her diaper.

"A big girl wouldn't be saying potty or big girl," Damien replied. He returned a moment later with a baby bottle full with milk. "Does kitten want her milk?" He cooed. He tookk out the pAci and put in the bottle. He then tied a bib around her neck. "There we go. Drink every drop."

Cathy huffs as Damien places the bottle in her mouth mumbling to herself as she gently sucks it the warm milk entering her mouth. Cathy sits there looking away from him as she gently sucked the bottle draining its warm sugary filling, part way threw her suckling Cathy fidgets rapidly whining loudly as a soft hissing fills the air.

"Aw, did baby go pee pee in her diddums?" Damien cooed. "Aw and she finished her baba, what a good baby you are. Come here, come to Daddy!" He took the bottle and placed it on the table. He scooped Cathy up and held her so her chin was on her shoulder. He patted her back until she burped. "There we go, Daddy doesn't need a gassy baby does he?"