LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Your Babysitter *Private*

"Yes, I can get quite lonely," Wendy said as he walked in. "Oh nothing much. I stopped babysitting a few years back, now I run a nanny agency from home. Basically just a lot of phone calls and office work." She smiled and kissed his forehead. "Why don't you sit down? I'll get you something to eat." She started cooking mac and cheese and dino nuggets. "I remember when you were little, you used to beg for this." She poured out a sippy cup full of apple juice. "For you to drink while you wait," she told him, handing him the cup.

"Sounds like a lot of just busy work, and rather boring." He said. When he heard her tell him what he was cooking he replied with a smile on his face,

Wendy sighed as he walked into the other room and turned on the television. Those shows were not appropriate for her little boy. She arranged the food onto a plate and heard him mumbling something about not liking diapers. She laughed in spite of herself as she set the food on the table. "Greg it's time to eat, come, come, come." She waited until he walked in and then tied a bib around his neck, helping him settle into a booster seat that was strapped into one of the chairs. "There we go. Now eat your din din."

"Why am I being treated like a baby Wendy?" he asked her quizzically. "I'm 19, I don't need a booster seat or a bib." He gets out of the booster seat and grabs the plate and goes to a regular chair. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were wanted me to be a little baby again so you could take care of me like you used to." He laughs nervously. He takes off the bib

Wendy shook her head as he ate. "You are just a little baby, you're not ready to be a big boy yet," she told him. She took his hand and lead him upstairs to the bathroom. She helped him undress and started a bath. She added bubbles and had him sit down. She began to bathe him. "Look at my baby boy," she cooed as she washed his hair. "Who's mommy's baby?" She continued to wash his hair and then the rest of his body. Next she produced a big razor and began to shave his private area.

"Buh buh buh," She cooed. "It's not Wendy, it's Mommy or Mama. If you need to go potty, go in your diapeys." She returned the pacifier to his mouth. "There we go, you need to suckle on your paci." She tucked him into his crib and spun his mobile so a soft lullaby would play. "Now take your nap my sweet baby boy," she cooed before walking back out of the room and going downstairs.

Between the sobs he asks, "Wendy, why are you doing this?" He didn't struggle as she cleaned him off because he wasn't sure why she was doing this or if he would ever get out of here potty trained again, after a while he realized