LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult to Baby In One Night ( Me and diaperboyMN)

BabyEmmaLynn

I take the bottle out of your mouth and look you in the eyes. "Listen princess, I want to be a happy, nice daddy, but you need to follow the rules. I told you that you need to talk in baby talk. Also, I told you that your dipey is now your potty. Now, I need you to go potty for me now so I don't have to spank you"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No spanking, but its time for the punishment horsie. Daddy will be nice and not make you go poopy in your dipey, but I wanna make sure you get the point" I say as I pick you up and carry you into the kitchen. I take the removable head from the sink and put it into your diaper and turn the hot water on, filling your diaper with very hot water. "Now, since you don't wanna talk baby talk like a good girl, daddy is gonna make sure you have a nice rash to remember baby talk. This water will not burn you, but it will not feel good" I say as I turn the water off, your diaper sagging to your knees.

"You need to learn to be a good girl for daddy and follow daddy's rules" I say as I pat your swollen diaper and carry you to the horse. After placing you on the horse and restraining your ankles and wrists, I look you in the eyes and say "If you wanna be a good little princess, you can baby talk all the rules that daddy told you earlier" as I push the horse back, making it rock and your diaper squish

Um Dada is gunna tweat me wike a widdle baby wike put me in diapees,feed me, and bathe me,I gots to crawl unless dada holding me hands, I got to talk wike a baby and i gotta listen to dada. Is dat all dem dada I say with tears rolling down my face wanting to get off the horse

"What a good little baby, remembering daddy's rules. You still need to be punished for not following them. Daddy will be back in 15 minutes, he has to go set some things up around the house so he can keep an eye on his little princess" I say as I leave you to rock and I go to my room to grab some camaras to set up around the house to see you 24 hours a day. I set one up in the kitchen, the living room, one in every hallway, and one in the nursery. After I finish setting up the camaras (15 minutes later), I walk to the horse and coo "how is my widdle baby's dipey doing?"

"I guess we can give the baby girl a fresh dipey, but you need to remember daddys rules" I say as I unstrap your wrists and ankles. Once you are free, I place your feet on the floor and hold both of your hands over your head like a toddler learning to walk. "lets go to your nursery and get a fresh dipey" I say as I lead you over to the stairs, smiling at your huge diaper waddle

"But sweetie, you look so cute with your droopy dipey and your widdle toddler waddle. Daddy wants to show his baby girl off to the world. That will happen soon enough" I say as I lead you up the stairs and into the nursery, taking a while because of your awkward gait from your swollen diaper

"Its ok princess, we are at the changing table" I coo as I pick you up under your armpits as I put you on the changing table, your diaper making a squishing noise. I untape both diapers and smile at you "oh my, someone had a very full dipey" After wiping you and powdering you, I notice you have no rash. I am surprised considering your time spent in the soaked diaper. I put 3 Dry 24/7s and a cushie on you.

"What daddy can say no to a baby girl this cute? Your thick dipey makes you even cuter" I say as I lift you up and place you on my hip and carry you down the stairs. Once we are downstairs, I turn on Barney and hand you a box of crayons and a cartoon animal coloring book

"Calm down princess. First of all, you are too young for SpongeBob. It will either be Barney or Elmo. Second, I will get you a different coloring book. If you yell at daddy again, he will make sure you have another ride on the punishment horsie with a stinky dipey"

I see you reaching up and I pick you up and place you on my hip. After turning the TV to Elmo, I carry you over to the kitchen and grab an empty bottle. After filling it with milk mixed with a diuretic which will make you wet more, I carry you to the couch and lay you o my lap. "Before you drink your baba, daddy wants to know how much my widdle baby loves her dipeys"