LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult to Baby In One Night ( Me and diaperboyMN)

BabyEmmaLynn

I shake my head from side to side trying to make it harder for you to out the binky into my mouth. Somehow you do manage to get it into my mouth much to my sadness.With tears rolling down my cheeks i start to rock on the horse thinking you might let me out if i listen to you. As i rock i keep pooping in my diaper. I try to get the binky out of my mouth to beg you to change my diaper but cant get it to move.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After about 30 minutes of watching tv in the other room, I decide you have had enough and walk back into the living room to get hit by the overwhelming smell of messy diaper. I walk over to the rocking horse and smile at you. "awww, has my widdle girl had enough of the horsie? Does she want daddy to change him into a nice fresh cushy dipey? First, daddy needs to tell you some rules. Rule number one: you are going to be treated like a one year old baby girl, so that means I will be changing your diapers, bathing you, feeding you, and doing everything else a daddy does for an infant. Number two: You will crawl everywhere unless I am holding both your hands, in which case you may waddle like a toddler just learning to walk. Rule number three: You are to talk in only baby talk. Number four: You are to listen to daddy or else you will be punished. Now, does my baby girl want her tinky dipey changed?"

I nod my head slowly willing to do anything to get out of this diaper and rocking horse. I try to nudge the straps that are holding the binky in place trying to get you to take them off.I wipe the tears away from my eyes with my arm waiting for you to let me out of this horse.

After unstrapping your ankles and wrists from the horse, I pick you up and place you on my hip, making sure to rub your diaper against your bottom and make you feel it even more. I want to make sure you know that being left in messy diapers means you were a bad girl. Once we are up in the nursery, I lay you on the changing table and restrain your ankles and wrists, not sure if you will try to run again. Untaping your diaper, I see the huge mess and say "daddy is being a nice daddy and changing your stinky dipey, but if you are bad again, daddy will not change you for a whole day so you get a bad rash on your bottom." After wiping your mess away and powdering your bottom, I grab 3 dry 24/7's and a Super Dry Kids. After cutting slits in the 3 Dry 24/7's, I tape them on them on and then finally the Super Dry Kids for cuteness. I wanna make sure you are not able to walk, even if you want to.

My eyes widen when you say you wont change me for a whole day. I shake my head at that. Once the diapers are on i cant help but feel the bulkiness between my legs. I look down at them and wonder if i can even walk in them or if i would just keep falling down or would i even be able to stand up. I keep trying to get the binky out of my mouth not used to something being in there makes it feel weird and is kind of illustrating

I see you look down at your diapers and coo "does baby like her thick dipeys? Daddy made sure that you wont be able to be a big girl and walk." I then pick you up and place you on your feet in front of the changing table. I snap the onesie between your legs and walk to the other side of the room and pull out my cell phone. Once I push record, I coo to you "come to dada baby" wondering if you will waddle like a bad girl or crawl like a good baby.

I think back to what you said about not changing me for a whole day if i didnt listen. With red cheeks i start to crawl over to you as slow as i can. When i get close to you i stop crawling and just stare at you trying to remember if ive seen you before. Not being able to think of a time ive seen you i crawl the rest of the way to you

Recording you doing the infantile act the entire way, I smile a huge smile once you get to me and coo "what a good baby, crawling like daddy said." After I give you a few pats on your padded bottom for the camara, I walk over to the changing table and grab the hair ties you threw at me earlier. I walk back over to you and put your hair back in pigtails and untie the pacifier from your head. "baby girl better be good and keep sucking on her binky" I say as I pick you up and carry you downstairs to the kitchen to reveal an adult sized high chair.

I glare at the floor when you put my hair back in the pigtails. I hated them more than i hated what you were doing. When you untie the binky straps i accidentally drop the binky not expecting you to untie it. I look down at where it dropped them look at you "Oppey?" I look at the highchair scared about what food your going to make me eat.

"This is your one warning baby, keep your binky in your mouth unless daddy takes it out" I say as I pick it up off the floor and place it in your mouth. After placing you in your high chair, I put a pink bib on you that says "daddy's diaper princess" and walk over to the fridge. Once I grab something from the fridge, I grab a jar of baby food and place it in a pink bowl and carry it over to the high chair. After placing the bowl on the tray, I pull the bottle out from behind my back and place it down in front of you as I grab your binky out of your mouth with the other hand. "eat up baby"

I look around for a spoon or fork and find nothing. I look at you questioningly "Wheres the spoon or fork? I cant eat it without a spoon or fork" I look at the bottle hoping its filled with milk. I reach for the bottle and put the nipple in my mouth and start to drink it only for me to spit it out

"well princess, that is baby formula mixed with some special stuff to make you go potty in your diapers easier. Since you now know whats in your baba, you better dink it all up or else daddy has a way to make sure you drink it. Another thing, I don't think that's baby talk. Daddy knows these are new rules, but you need to follow them and be a good girl"

What do you talk in baby talk? I tilt my head to the side and try to play dumb and stall on having to drink the bottle. I run my hands threw my hair and remember thay it is in pig tails "Can i please take my hair down this is really bugging me?"

"princess, daddy is not very happy with you right now. I want you to talk in baby talk. You have heard toddlers talk and they don't really know how to pronounce words, so that how I want you to sound. If you don't stop stalling drinking your bottle and dink it all down, daddy would more then gladly set you up with another ride on the punishment horsie and feed you bottles of your yummy formula anyway."

My eyes widen at the mention of the horsie" No horsie pwease pwease no horsie." tears start to fill my eyes.I grab the bottle i pinch my nose and start to drink it as quickly as i can. I drink it to fast and start to cough really hard

"If you throw up your formula, daddy will just make you drink more" I say as I get up and walk to the counter, grabbing a pink spoon to go with the pink bowl in front of you. After I get a big glob of the mashed turkey and peas on the spoon, I bring parallel to your face and coo "here comes the choo choo, coming in to the station! Chug a chug a chug a chug a"

When i see the peas i push the bowel away and hide my face "No dada i allergic to peas." I keep pushing the bowl away till it falls onto the floor I look at you "sowwy dada" hoping calling you"dada" would make you not mad about the mess i just made on the floor

"aww, that's fine princess. Babies make messes and you are a baby. Just don't push your whole bowl onto the floor again or daddy will have to punish you" I say as I place the spoon on the tray, shocked that I didn't know you were allergic to peas. I then grab 3 more bottles and carry them into the living room, placing them on the coffee table. I then come back and take you out of your high chair, carrying you into the living room and sitting on the couch. I lay you across my lap and grab one of the bottles, placing it to your lips and cooing "drink your baba princess"

Once I feel you try to get up, I lock my arms around you. "did my little princess say potty? You are much too young to be using the potty baby, that's what this is for" I say with a few pats on your thickly padded crotch. "now, just be a good girl for daddy and drink your bottles." I then flip you back over and force a rubble nipple into your mouth.

I cross my legs trying to not pee in the diaper. I try to get the nipple out of my mouth. After attempting that failing i refuse to drink any of the bottle. I use my hands to finally get the bottle out of my mouth. " why cant i just have a jar of baby food i promise ill eat it no matter what it is please' I say forgetting to speak in baby talk

"I have given you enough warnings princess, now you must be punished" I say as I flip you on your stomach and start spanking your diapered bottom. "You need to follow daddy's rules or next time daddy will take your dipey off when he spanks you" I say in between slaps. After about 10 minutes, I finish and cradle you like an infant, placing the bottle into your mouth and hoping you comply.

"awww, what a good little girl, drinking her baba like daddy wants" I say as I run your pigtails through my hand. I look down at your onesie covered diaper bulge and cant help but smile. Once your bottle is half over, I give your diaper a couple pats and coo "I think a certain little girl needs to go potty in her dipey"