LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Katie smiles sweetly at Hanna's mum and takes the card "can I show you something please" gets out her phone and shows Hanna mum the picture of her as a 10 year only in Pullups "that's me at 10 years old I know what Hanna is going though Mrs Eagles"

Hanna was still assleep - for more than a hour now.

She did not plan to sleep for so long..normaly when she took a nap she never slept more than 30 minutes before she automatacly woke up to regain her powers after an exhausting schoolday.

If her mother had known that she was sleeping for so long she had diapered her..cause her protection pants couldnt hold enough if Hanna emtied her bladder completly while sleeping.

And Hanna had never layed down is she had known that she would sleep so long. In her plans she wanted to set up things in her room before Katie arrived. Okay..it wasnt possible to change her room completly at this short time...but some things she wanted to change..to not scare Katie completly off - things like hiding her dolls for example.

When Hanna slowly opened her sleepy eyes, she thought at first that she was still dreaming. But then she shrieks innerly when she realizes it was not a dream.

She puts out her thumb and blushes. Step by step the whole dimension of this situation came to her mind and she was about to cry: Katie..the coolest girl from her school was realy here in her room - how often she had wished a situation like this in the past...and now it was so embarassing! Her room was looking more like a nursery then a teenagers place!

Katie helps Hanna out of her bed and sits her in her lap cuddling her "Hanna I love your room its very cosy" she says with a smile that says she means what she says and that she is not teasing her "Hanna its ok please trust me your room the way its decorated is our little secret also I have said good bye forever to my popular friends so you are my only friend" still hugging Hanna Katie was doing her best to comfort her

Hanna ws still overwhelmed with the whole situation and wasnt able to say anything...she wasnt even able to move..she was frozen.

She was so shocked that she didnt heard was Katie said...she heard only her own heart bumbing....and she didnt felt that that Katie was sitting on her..she only felt a dampness in her trainingpanties..but couldnt tell if it was leaking or not

Katie was hugging her newest friend still in her lap when she felt her clothes getting wet, Katie stands Hanna up and then takes her to the toilet and sits her on it softly making sure to undress her first "Stay there please Hanna I will get your mum for you ok" Katie leaves the room and goes downstairs to find Hanna's mum "Mrs Eagels Hanna has had a accident and leaked on me as I had her in my lap to cuddle her and make her feel better can you go and help her and I will say here and wait here for you to give me permission to go see her again"

Katie "Mrs Eagles she was upset and needed comforting because she realised when I woke her up that she was sucking her thumb" when questioned about needing a change she feels her underwear and finds them dry front and back then with reluctance she shows Hanna's mum that it onlt her dress and not her underwear that's wet "I am dry Mrs Eagles please go and check on Hanna I really think she needs you right now I took her to the toilet and helped her sit down on it as she was very upset, please try and be understanding to her" Katie waits in the lounge while Hanna's mum goes and checks on her daughter

Hanna sats on the toilet with her trainingpants to the ankles and her head burried in her hands.

The last moments where so confusing at all..so she even didnt noticed how she got here...it was nice from Katie to bring her here.

Now she was wondering how her mommy would react, okay..she never was angry with her...but maybe now she would maybe upset...it was her second accident today..the third if her wet diaper at the morning counts too...and she overwhelmed her mommy with announcing that today she would have a guest at home...much trouble compared with her usual eventless and boring life.

Mrs Eagles walks to the toilet and sees her little girl there "Hanna sweetie Katie said that you had another accident can I please diaper you so it wont happen again and you wont have to worry sweetie?" She helps her daughter stand up and wipes her clean then steps her Hanna out of the used pull-up and takes her to her room changing her daughter in to a clean diaper "sweetie I will keep a eye on Katie and make sure she does not tease you " she sends her daughter to go play with Katie, while she cleans her bedroom, bathroom and changing Hanna's bedding for clean bedding

Before she goes to get Katie, Hanna stops in her own room again to put a jeans over her thick diaper. These were extremly childish jeans with a elastic waistband and had a looser cut then modern youth pants..but at least they fit over her diapers.

With a ashamed feeling she went to Katie again..but she wasnt able to look into her eyes so she let her head down

"I don't want to go home unless you want me to Hanna I really like you and hope one day you can trust me enough to be friends with me" Katie walks over and gives Hanna a hug "Well teen stuff is boring but we can try it if you like or we can play with your toys it is up to you?" smiles at Hanna "Teens like playing games like truth or dare but its a game that might upset us both, they talk about which boys or girls they like and they like reading magazines made for teens"

Hanna ponders about what Kaitie said

"Hmm..for me i guess teen stuff isnt boring, because i never made those things before...and..ermm i guess many of these things my mommy will not allow me either...hmm..but i have heard about truth or dare...hmm maybe we can do this..maybe with not hard quests...uhmm..this way...we..emm maybe get to know each other better...what do you think?

Hanna looks at Katie and giggled...on Katie, she thought, her clothes were looking even more wrong then on her

"Uhmm..you look like a fool,..ermm..sorry..what i wanted to say..is..hmm..i dont like my clothes much...my mommy is always buying them for me..bt..but its okay..i..i dont care much about clothing, you know?"