LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beth's New Paci!

Baby Bethany

Guys, I was out food shopping this morning and decided to buy some new ruffle socks. Whilst I was looking at the baby stuff I found a cool new paci, it's huge!!. Anyway I bought it and have had it in my mouth for the last hour or so. It's not actually a paci, it's called a Teething Soother. Basicly a paci type guard, but instead of a bulb it had a kind of tab instead. the whole thing is molded in one piece of rubber. I didn't like the tab at first, because in order to keep it in your mouth you have to kind of bite on it. But this makes you dribble like hell, seriously I've had it in my mouth about an hour and am drooling like a dog that's watching you eat a pork chop!! But what I like most is the the guard, I've measured it and it is 3" across. This is bigger than the guards on my NUK's.

Go get one if you can, the are made by 'Tommy Tippee' and I paid

Hey, I'm glad you are enjoying it. I also thought that it was funny about how you described your drooling like a dog. I got a laugh out of that.

Ya know, I had a strange thought for the last month or so.

I have horrible sleep issues. I've been a crappy sleeper since I was a baby for several reasons, though, I started sleeping better by three years of age. I have drank the bottle until twelve, but I stopped. I sucked my thumb far after, but I eventually stopped that also. I slept much better then and woke less. I wake much more now, and I wish I didn't.

The possibility of having at least a pacifier to take to bed has crossed my mind. After all, my eight year olds still do, but I keep pushing the thought out of my head because, to me, it just seems kind of, well, silly. But, I'm not sure. My husband just says whatever I want to do, but what SHOULD I do?

Thanks for bringing up the topic because it made me ask the question I felt silly and timmid about asking.

Go for it Pollyanna, give it a try.

I don't often sleep with a paci in my mouth all night (I find it makes my mouth really yucky in the morning). But I'll tell you something funny. I often snore quite badly, and to add to this my wife is quite a light sleeper (where as I can sleep through anything) so we often have those nights when she elbows me in the ribs and tells me to turn over, and is then grouchy the next morning because I kept her awake. She also snores, but according to her women don't snore and I must be hearing myself.

Anyway, we've tried various things through the years and none have really worked. However, if I have a paci in my mouth, especialy one of my NUK's I don't snore.....ever. A couple of nights she's even woken me with a paci and said "For God's sake put this in your mouth, I have to get up early."

On one occasion we went to the doctor about something else, and the doctor asked how the snoring's going......we were really sheepish and sort of said "Oh, it's not too bad at the moment" lol. :lol:

Beth

often snore quite badly, and to add to this my wife is quite a light sleeper (where as I can sleep through anything) so we often have those nights when she elbows me in the ribs and tells me to turn over, and is then grouchy the next morning because I kept her awake. She also snores, but according to her women don't snore and I must be hearing myself.

LOL. Sounds just like me and my bf. He snores so loud and omg I can kick him and elbow him though and he dont move at all, it does my head in lol. And Like your wife said, women dont snore, I believed that to lmao but tell her its true haha coz I filmed my bf snoring to prove how loud he was he filmed me to prove I snore I was adamant that i do not snore lol. But apparantly as it goes...I do haha. Its really not that loud though lol.

Is this it?

blue_gummy_teether1188403705_838.jpg

I've been intrigued by pacifiers lately...I think it's just a passing interest as I don't lean much into the AB side and don't have connections with any other baby paraphernalia, but I logged on this board with pacifiers in mind for some reason...

No, it's this one.

http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/soot..._middle_teeth_/

I know it doesn't look much, but as I said the guard is quite a bit bigger than my Nuk......also there is the dribble factor, if you like that lol. I'm going to convert it by fitting the guard onto one of my old Nuk bottle bulbs.

They also had the one you showed in the photo, and that looked quite cool too. Not quite as large though.

Beth

LOL. Sounds just like me and my bf. He snores so loud and omg I can kick him and elbow him though and he dont move at all, it does my head in lol. And Like your wife said, women dont snore, I believed that to lmao but tell her its true haha coz I filmed my bf snoring to prove how loud he was he filmed me to prove I snore I was adamant that i do not snore lol. But apparantly as it goes...I do haha. Its really not that loud though lol.

Once upon a time there was little girl called NB. She loved sleeping with her boyfriend, but his snoring was so bad it kept her awake night after night. She even made a film of her boyfriend in the land of nod, and he was made to see that he sounded like an elephant with a baboon stuck in its trunk. But the naughty boy just didn't care about little princess NB and her sleepy time. Then one night when she was sitting on the edge of the bed, there was a big puff of smoke and a kind fairy appeared. "I am Bethany" said the fairy "I am your fairy godmother." Bethany waved her magic wand and a large shiny pacifier appeared in NB's little hand. She popped it straight into her boyfriends mouth "Plooop!" From that day to this, her boyfriend has slept quietly everynight, and they lived happily ever after.

All joking aside NB, you should tell your bf that you were so disgusted to see that film of you snoring that you went to a snoring website, and they recommended a childs paci. So you've decided that from now on you will use one everynight. Just so your snoring doesn't keep him awake. ;) Actually, that sounds a bit like 'Fetish Creep'. Do you know what 'Fetish Creep' is Naughty B?

Beth

LMAO. Yeah well, I do use one sometimes but I wake up in morning looking for it, it falls out ma mouth haha.

My snoring isn't a problem to him coz he falls asleep minute his head hits pillow whereas I need at least an hour some times to nod off but his snoring dont help lol. Sometimes its 2 hours. When his snoring is doing my nut and hitting him won't work I end up getting up and going to sofa lol!

Umm not to sure on fetish creep?

http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/soot..._middle_teeth_/

I know it doesn't look much, but as I said the guard is quite a bit bigger than my Nuk......also there is the dribble factor, if you like that lol. I'm going to convert it by fitting the guard onto one of my old Nuk bottle bulbs.

See, that looks weird to me. I know nothing of pacifiers, but I usually tend to think of the more traditionally shaped ones. What are the benefits of ones that are "oddly" shaped like those?

See, that looks weird to me. I know nothing of pacifiers, but I usually tend to think of the more traditionally shaped ones. What are the benefits of ones that are "oddly" shaped like those?

I agree they do look weird, that's the first thing I thought when I picked them up in the store. The appeal for me was the size of the guard, the biggest I have ever seen on a real baby paci, and as I said even bigger than the one on my Nuk. I think many will agree that a larger guard is preferable, because a real baby one doesn't cover our big mouths as it does on a baby.......so it's just an image thing. I mentioned the fact that they make you dribble like no other paci I've ever owned, because lots of AB's like this feeling.

I'm going to try a coversion job using those guards and a Nuk bulb. It shouldn't be too hard as the guard rubber is very soft and easy to cut.

Beth