LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Do Things Like This? Lol

Guest Defender

Guest Defender

I'm honest...I love taking diaper fetish things into the public and I don't mean wearing diapers in front of people(except Halloween) rather I do funny and cool things with diapers so people can see me with them.

An example was just yesterday at the super market. Sometimes they throw a cart full of clearance items in it for people to pick through and low and behold some store brand adult briefs were in the cart lol. I saw an attractive woman coming up through the isle so I seezed this opportunity and showed off with the diapers in front of her... I looked as if I was rummaging around in the cart looking at everything, but....I carefully lifted and stacked the huge adult diaper packs to the side as she could clearly see me doing...it was so sexy.....

Another time at the thrift store they always have adult diapers there in opened packs ect ect....Well the hot chick that works there was coming down the isle and I seezed the oppurtunity to "test-fit" the diaper on myself(over pants) and just act like I am goofing around.... She was very amused and laughed....

At another time I just put a Depend plastic brief on the ground at the walking trail and sat back to see the results of passing people lol....hilarious......Yes I picked it back up when the fun was over.

One more time while doing my clothes at the laundromat I through a Tena blue brief on one of the folding tables....lol....To my surprise a cute chick walks in and sees it on the table lol... She just acted like it wasn't there...

• Like 1

You made me think of the movie jackass 2 that was showing the other day. I couldn't sleep so I turn the TV on after taking a sleeping pill hoping it takes effect immediately so I could dose off to sleep. I sit there watched the first part before the commerical. Some of them are stupid and some are hilarious. Then the second part comes back on after the commerical. They show this old granny name Gloria that gets out of a vechicle (cab maybe?) right near a busy coffee shop with alot of people around, and the car door shuts with the old granny dress caught up in it, and the vechicle just proceeds on as the old women starts to scream in frantic motion, ripps off her dress, exposing her in just her (believe her diaper) as all these people around just kinda look on in disbelief. This was the first time I seen this and couldn't stop laughing. It's on youtube. Jackass 2 old lady loses dress; gloria exposed lol. If you haven't seen it check it out. anyway I turned it off. The movie is out of hand for me.