LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonus! (loophole!)

Guest sometimes

Guest sometimes

i had to buy more diapers today, cause i only had a couple left, and i wouldn't have time to pick up any again until a day or two after i ran out. which would mean a night or two of wet bed, and more laundry.

i don't normally leave it to the last minute, but i've been busy with work & many other things.

so the pharmacy where i usually buy them was out of my size. shelf almost overflowing with extra-large; but i'm a small.

then i remembered there is another pharmacy a couple blocks further away. it is next to the old-folks home in the neighbourhood.

so i checked out the new place. same old, same old, but some stuff is branded different. anyway, after i brought my package of diapers to the till, i heard the cashier ask me (through a very thick accent) "are these baby {...} diapers, or {...} seniors diapers?"

"senior." i said. (i thought she meant, are they for an adult? of course. they are for me.)

"ok." she said, "you get no tax, and 15% off for a seniors purchase."

"um, ok." was all i could respond with. there was a line forming behind me. i paid the price she asked, took my loot & walked towards home.

as i left the store, i noticed a small sign beside the front door -- this pharmacy gives a 15% discount, plus covering the tax, to all senior citizens. apparently, they've trained their cashiers to assume that buyers of adult diapers are doing so for seniors. i gather they ask just to make sure really large babies aren't getting a deal.

anyway, i'm gonna keep buying here, cause even without the discount, they are almost a dollar cheaper per bag. but i'm not gonna dispute the additional discount; though if they ever ask if the diapers are for me, i'll not lie.

I heard canada makes people fill out a form for that discount. Most likely the store fills out that form later and just gives the discount upfront. Kinda weird she said seniors but you cant fault general society for thinking diapers are for babies and for seniors because generally they are.

Over here we have the dreaded V.A.T. (Value Added Tax) @17.5 % on all nappies for anyone who is incontinent-you can fill out an "exemption" form if you are diagnosed "Incontinent" but it is like all these things everyone gets to know your buisness !!! :blush:

But filling out the form everytime still saves you a heap of money. :beer:

Yeah you see tax loving liberals say they're for freedom and privacy but they're the ones taxing people and knowing whose incon and whose not. I feel sorry for GB and CA

Yeah you see tax loving liberals say they're for freedom and privacy but they're the ones taxing people and knowing whose incon and whose not. I feel sorry for GB and CA

All the places i buy adult diapers here in Ontario do not even ask, they don't charge the provincial sales tax! And we're in a Liberal place. Rebates are available for any tax on adult diapers and the total cost is tax deductible if you have a medical need for them. I suspect that may be the case in many places. I will take so called tax happy Liberals over Conservative governments any day!

I can hardly wait to find one with a seniors discount!

Edited by boy ricky