LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Tried This?

Oh wow!!! Everyone needs to try this at least once! It was so awesome. I was wearing a medium Abena X-Plus with thick pad, just wet myself and thought, let's give it a try. Got in the shower, turned the water on and carefully stepped under the shower head. Did it a lil at a time, a bit cautious after hearing how others had fared. Anyways, my diapie swelled up so much, it felt absolutely awesome!! I just wish there coulda been some way to then jump in bed and sleep for a lil while like that. Anyways, if you haven't tried this before, DO IT!!! Hehehe, it's very very fun. ^_^

Can someone give some tips on which diapers explode and which don't ( I assume they all will at a certain point but...) and how hard is it to clean up the goo? tips on how to do that? thanks!!!!!! this is something I will have to try

Can someone give some tips on which diapers explode and which don't ( I assume they all will at a certain point but...) and how hard is it to clean up the goo? tips on how to do that? thanks!!!!!! this is something I will have to try

Mine didn't explode, but they sure felt like they were gonna. I'd say, once it feels like a balloon, you should stop filling it. Personally though, the Abri-Form X-Plus are super thick and can hold a ton. I'd feel really worried trying this with a Depends hehe.

• 2 months later...

ATNs did some nice swelling though :)

I agree, ATNs do swell up nicely

Maxine

yes i know not very good for a sissy to have unshaved legs, but been a crazy time lately and my sissy side has kind of slacked. still wear the prettys, just haven't shaved. sorry

and Mommy did spank for me wasting a diapie like that, but wanted to have fun <giggles>

post-9517-1203291152_thumb.jpg

post-9517-1203291439_thumb.jpg

post-9517-1203291152_thumb.jpg

post-9517-1203291439_thumb.jpg