LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Nappies / Diapers 24/7

I’m looking to spend 24/7 (or as near to it as I can) fully in nappies for about 3 / 4 weeks soon. It’ll be the first time I’ve been in nappies for several years, and the first time wearing them for more than a few hours since I was a real baby – and even then they were terry, not disposable, so this will be a whole new experience for my body :)

I’m going to wear them all night, anytime I’m at home, anytime I’m out & about, and intend to try out wearing them to work, but probably wont utilize the added convenience!! (But you never know, might give it go!)

I’ve picked out what I think is the rest of the rest when it comes to thick, absorbent nappies:

• Pack of Molicare Super Plus (14pc)

• Pack of Attends Special Care 10 (14pc)

• Pack of Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Air-Plus (14pc) (Didn’t really want the Air ones, but they’re the only ones I can get, so they’ll do!)

• Pack of Tena Pants Super (12pc) (For wearing to work)

• Plus a couple of what I think are DryNites for Girls – just for fun

Plus picking up a pair of plastic pants, powder, wipes etc for the complete experience.

Would you consider this to be a good mix? Also, do you think I’ve got enough here to last at least 3 weeks? How often to they need changing? 5 days a week I’ll be working, and as I’ll not be ‘using’ the Tena (until I get home I expect), there are enough of these. Otherwise, how many changes would you have a day? Which of the above are best for…?

1) Nighttime use

2) Daytime at home use

3) Out & About use

Any other tips on how to make the time extra special? May even take a couple of pics of me going around Prague in a Nappy!

the best ones for night use are the Abena. for daytime use Molicare. and for being out and about use Attends. you could have enough for a month. it depends on how often you change during the day. how often you change really depends on which diaper you wear, because each can hold a different amount.

the best ones for night use are the Abena. for daytime use Molicare. and for being out and about use Attends. you could have enough for a month. it depends on how often you change during the day. how often you change really depends on which diaper you wear, because each can hold a different amount.

Thanks for the advice! I don't intend changing tooo often, afterall being in a wet nappy half the fun of it! Plus I'm not yet 100% decided if i'm boycoting the loo alltogether whilst in them - only ever done that once, and it was very smelly & very messy lol, but I might try again see how i feel with it - think it was quite a tight fit last time, and was living with my parents, so the whole experience wasn't too great!

I’ve picked out what I think is the rest of the rest when it comes to thick, absorbent nappies:

• Pack of Molicare Super Plus (14pc)

• Pack of Attends Special Care 10 (14pc)

• Pack of Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Air-Plus (14pc) (Didn’t really want the Air ones, but they’re the only ones I can get, so they’ll do!)

• Pack of Tena Pants Super (12pc) (For wearing to work)

• Plus a couple of what I think are DryNites for Girls – just for fun

Plus picking up a pair of plastic pants, powder, wipes etc for the complete experience.

Would you consider this to be a good mix? Also, do you think I’ve got enough here to last at least 3 weeks? How often to they need changing? 5 days a week I’ll be working, and as I’ll not be ‘using’ the Tena (until I get home I expect), there are enough of these. Otherwise, how many changes would you have a day? Which of the above are best for…?

1) Nighttime use

2) Daytime at home use

3) Out & About use

Any other tips on how to make the time extra special? May even take a couple of pics of me going around Prague in a Nappy!

Hey thats a cool project! I like it. I wear 24/7 and usually wear attends classic and a goodnite underneath during the day. At night i am usually in a goodnite (makes cleanup way easier if you do number 2) a thick cloth diaper with a cloth soaker and then a medium attends over that cause my partner (Daddy) likes the feel and look.

Hope you have fun!

I think I would add some soaker pads or stuffers to the list. For extra absobency so you can longer between changes and night time use. You live in England so I don't know what's avalible as far as pads go over there. Other than that sounds like a plan to me. I hope your GF joins in on the fun. ;)

I did want to get some stuffers, but although I'm from the UK, I'm currently living in Prague, Czech Republic - and there is even less available than the UK! I'm having to buy everything from eBay Germany & get it shipped over, and couldn't find any stuffers on ebay :(

Have you tried www.airoliver.de ??

They have a huge choice of diapers, and great stuffers too (I recommend Abena Abri-let maxi).

Thanks for the tip! wish I'd seen that place before - would have saved myself a fortune! Ah well.

I think I'm going to go for some of the Abri-Let Maxi as you suggest. But could you answer something for me? Are these the type of pads which are designed on their own? ie, do they have plastic backing which needs cutting, or are they desgined to be used as stuffers?

Thanks