LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Did It :)

Thats right I ordered a sample pack of 4 SMALL TREANQUILITY SUPER OVERNIGHT, 4 SMALL TENA SUPEROVERNIGHT. Recieved them yesterday, I probably should have ordered medium as these don't fit but I can still get them on. So today I then went and did my first pee in them and damn did that feel good. So i'm sitting in a wet diaper and just drank a 2 litre of coke Razz So i want to ask are these diapers good for flooding? because mine feels pretty wet and thats after 1 soaking.

Thats right I ordered a sample pack of 4 SMALL TREANQUILITY SUPER OVERNIGHT, 4 SMALL TENA SUPEROVERNIGHT. Recieved them yesterday, I probably should have ordered medium as these don't fit but I can still get them on. So today I then went and did my first pee in them and damn did that feel good. So i'm sitting in a wet diaper and just drank a 2 litre of coke Razz So i want to ask are these diapers good for flooding? because mine feels pretty wet and thats after 1 soaking.

Congrats on taking the plunge! Its a big step. As for how much those diapers can hold I am not sure, don't have any experience with them, but I would advise being careful...most adult diapers don't do well with floods. You could try the diaper review section of this site and that might give you some idea of how much they hold. Anyway have fun in your diapers! It does feel good letting go in the doesn't it :)