LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time Out Chicago

In a recent issue of Time Out Chicago, they had a small article covering "what lurks in the fetish forest" as a prelude to their issue about the sexual extravaganzas of Chicagoans. I don't think the article is on their website (www.timeoutchicago.com), so I've transcribed it below.

>Age Play

What? Not everyone reaches for his favorite candy to revisit childhood. Participants of age play (also called infantilism) role-play either as an adult figure, like a parent, or as a child. Acts can range from wanting mommy/daddy to say you've been a good/bad boy/girl, to extremes like having your diaper changed.

Why? Like most fetishes, age play can be a safe way for people to act out fantasies that aren't appropriate or feasible in real life, says local dominatrix Mistress Minax. It also allows them to return to a place where they feel safe and can address sexual uncertainty. "I have a self-made family, and it's a way of [accepting] a sexual relationship with someone you also see as a maternal figure," she says.

Okay, where? Minax specializes in age-play fetish professionally (i.e., no sex), and also recommends local dungeons...(shameless plugs).

I'm assuming that TOC has copyright on the above text.

Living in Chicago, I googled this Minax lady, but didn't get too much off of her website. It didn't even mention infantilism as an interest of hers.

• 3 weeks later...