LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just trying to meet other ABDLs

Hi, I go by Skidoodle, not sure how I came up with that name…

anyways, I have been into diapers since, wait for it, since I can remember.  One of my first childhood memories was getting caught wearing rubber pants when I was three.  Never thought about it again until puberty and I would sneak my dad’s Forum magazines and would randomly find diaper humiliation stories.

That was back in the 70s/80s and I really thought I was the only one, I just could not get enough of the classic Attends with 6 tabs (Back then they weren’t classic, they were about the only adult diaper on the market).

‘thought it was a passing thing, but here I am at 59 and still love it and wearing diapers.

i now love my diapers, my little outfits, my pacifiers, and now I am just trying connect to the community where I can participate with the ABDL community and hopefully make friends, and maybe, maybe actually attend a local event in person (That is a very big step for me since I am an introvert by nature.

I am happily married to a very tolerant and loving wife that only participates at the surface of my fetish, she will diaper and dress me, but not change me or participate in any other aspect of my fetish.  I will take that.

anyways, Hi

Skidoodle

• Hello :)