LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disappointing Diaper Design changes

JohnVZoid

On 9/20/2023 at 12:34 PM, Little Sherri said:

I found the down-sizing of the large size of some of the Rearz products somewhat depressing. Once upon a time, I was a medium in most products, then, I graduated to large (except in the MegaMax, where I can still wear a medium). Then, Rearz shrank their large sizes, pushing me into XL diapers that are really too big in most proportions. The issue for me is my tree trunk-like legs, at the waist, I could probably still squeeze into a medium, but my thighs make the bottom tabs fail to reach the landing zone. 

Their large size "medium-duty" diapers such as the Lil' Monsters & Splash and Bella's were perfect for daytime wearing, providing a good cruising range and fitting discretely under clothing. Their XL's hold a decent amount, for sure, but they feel big on me - they rise up my back a fair bit and and well above my belly button at the front, more like an overnight or at-home diaper. I'll get a feeling that something is rubbing or bunching half way up my back, and then realize it's my diaper, lol. I still wear them all the time, but always with a onesie if I'm leaving the house. 

I feel like ABU is doing this as well. I have no proof other than I remember being able to fit into a medium 5 or so years ago and now I feel like I'm busting at the waistband with a medium. I've gained a little bit of weight but it hasn't fluctuated that much over the recent years.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The funny yet sad part about the cloth backed diapers is it is still plastic backing just woven instead of a sheet. They all get that same damp feeling on the outside of the cover in my experience with them. If you wear a pul-pant over the top of them you notice the dampness even more as you will get water droplets inside the pul-pants. I always wear a cover over my diapers as it helps hold them in place better and helps with leaks should I have one due to not being able to change in time.