LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper face punishment

Just curious.. about those of us that were punished for wetting the bed and or their pants or got caught stealing or sneaking and using baby diapers and or plastic pants covertly by this seemingly hidden urge, by having pissy diapers, plastic pants and or wet sheets rubbed in our faces or made to wear them for long periods of time when we were in our formidable years..as well as being ''put back into'' diapers and or plastic pants(most often "not'' nearly sufficient or thick enough to do their full job leading to wet and constantly smelly beds and rooms and smelling like pee more often than not) and or being teased and humiliated for being in the wet or messy Diapers, often that we were "made" to wear, using these punishments..even though, I can honestly say that I "Never" ever "tried" to wet the bed or my pants or diapers..It was something I just legitimately, couldn't control..just trying to find out what makes me tick and why I enjoy this so much..and continue to still, safely, when I can or when my wife suggests to me that, maybe I should just go ahead and "get in your Diapers" now, before the movie starts..:)

• 5 weeks later...

It, I think, has been used as punishment on far many more Abdl's than would care to admit it..I totally understand..this "may" be the place to talk about it fairly comfortably though...I hope so....:)

• Hello :)