LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper dreams becoming more frequent I may never wanna wake up

I love it when I Dream of of some type of diaper exposure whether it's me or somebody else Just generally I want to go back to those dreams. Last night I dreamed I was on a Real World MTV type of show I noticed some Boi whom I was being introduced to had a" Pink bear awe so cute diaper" I quickly realized I met another ab/dl and asked For a hug and whispered that I would Like to squeeze his diaper butt I got anod and eye contact consent
I gave him a tight hug with both hand on his diaper booty. I noticed a sound of a hiss and felt the front of the diaper start to warm up in our warm embrace. I was getting very excited and aroused with the prospect of having some one who understood my ab/dl side.
Maybe it's cause I've yet to meet IRL but I woke up after that and was disappointed I could not return to that adventure

The night before I dreamed I noticed another man in a abu sdk having a messy accident. Its not generally my everyday desire but still a diaper dream! I don't mind occasional dirty diaper and expect it with being diapered 24/7.
Most of my dreams have been about me wearing , finding diapering unexpected areas and the excitement of putting them on , but the worst is being exposed to others , those are the nightmares

• Like 1
  • babyheadspace changed the title to Diaper dreams becoming more frequent I may never wanna wake up