LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Fantasy

One of my favorite Diaper fantasies..kind of an on going story really, is posted at "Diaper Messers" Club in "favorite fantasy in messy diapers" under "Fantasy"..I noticed that there were about 200 views..so a few of us must share some like minded Abdl dreams..I will continue the "Fantasy" story here at our club..let me know if and what u like about it and I may add to it accordingly.. oh and feel free to do the same ..thanx, deezy..:)

On 1/15/2022 at 1:18 AM, pcdeezboy said:

One of my favorite Diaper fantasies..kind of an on going story really, is posted at "Diaper Messers" Club in "favorite fantasy in messy diapers" under "Fantasy"..I noticed that there were 202 views..so a few of us must share some like minded Abdl dreams..I will continue the "Fantasy" story here at our club..let me know if and what u like about it and I may add to it accordingly.. oh and feel free to do the same ..thanx, deezy..:)

...The last thing I can only somehow vaguely remember..was seeing Heidi and Deecie sweetly gazing down at me drifting uncontrollably off to sleep, our hands together "wubbing" my totally soaked, messy and squishy stinky Diapeez and plastic pants .. and the life changing, "Blissful" out come...MMmmm..I recalled..but Now?!..wait a minute..mmm..I was'nt in my room (newly turned into a "Abdl nursery") anymore..and a strange realization suddenly came over me..where was I..?!..and how did I get here?..where did all the people from school go?..I did notice that I felt Soo fresh and clean and must have been put in more, clean, Very thick Diapers and Plastic pants again though!..as I was trying to clear my head and remember what had happened to me and where I was, I noticed that I couldn't move my legs freely..it was "ALL" starting to come back to me..piece by piece.                                                                                                                                          I had been put in an elevated Crib-bed, on a very thick soft puffy mattress with a pastel pink plastic nursery print sheet on it, my legs and wrists had again been put back into  soft pink restraints and a leg spreader put on me..and now I had puffy soft pink vinyl covered Mittens put on my feet and hands!!.. and I could feel something in my bottom and something soft coming out the back of my diapers..and then I remembered some of Heidi's words..the pink "ribbon".. and that I Must be at the "New" school Heidi said I would be spending "Alot" of time at from now on!!..but..what about my previous life..Graduating School!?..All the "Big" things I used to do..What was I going to do?..I tried to struggle and wiggle a little..but I knew by now, it was "NO" use at all!..all I could hear was the increasingly seductive sound of my thick Diapers and plastic pants "wubbing" babyishly, noisily and helplessly against the soft plastic pink crib sheet I'd been put on as I squirmed..I finally just Gave up!.. my eyes tearing up.. as I finally had just "Begun" to let it sink in, that I actually might be here for awhile, stuck in the "Diapee Baby" life I "Knew" and had known for Soo long now, that I craved. Almost as long as I can remember..only "NOW", I had been caught!, and Mom and Dad and "Heidi" were most assuredly going to give me a taste of what I thought I wanted.. Just then the door suddenly opened!..and Heidi, smiling ever Soo sweetly and looking at her cute pink watch, gently and firmly looked at me and said, in Baby talk..Howzze "My" sweet wittow diapee baby giwwl today?!..Hhhmm?..She then, immediately and firmly but gently placed a huge "ba ba" in my mouth..that familiar yummy warm milk, juice and that somehow, strange but now memorable"other"taste?..MMmmm..MMmm..?..She said, cooing at me..and began to gently wubb my plastic pants n diapees..MMmm..Hhmmm, she babyishly said and sweetly giggled at me, looking me directly in my helpless eyes..I helplessly wiggled and squirmed beneath Her soft but firm hand as she confidently and knowingly slid her hands fully up n down my diapeez..There was "nothing" I could Doo!..and "She".."Knew it"!!..I just began to babyishly cwwry..ahhh..ehhh.bwwaahh..I vaguely sounded, through my Ba ba filled mouth..Ahhaaww..theww, theww.."My", "wittoww Diapee babee toddleww gewwrl"..thatz wwrite"Baby"..you just cwwryy, wiggoww n fuss aww you want now!..But I Expect "not", to hearww "ANY", "Big" talk form you "what so ever"!!..just "Baby" talk n "Baby" sounds from now on..Mmmkay?.."Mmm Hhmm" I sounded out obidiently..Gooood diapee baby!!..she said, while gigglinly, gently leaning over me cooing and looking me in the eyes again, as her wonderfully fragrant, light brown hair dangled down and tickled me as it softly touched my bare skin on my face, legs and undiapered, stomach and gently brushed against my plastic pants..she then leaned down further and put her face on them and gently kissed and sniffed them..then raised her head a little and said, Mmm..nice n clean Diapees..Mmm..HHhhmmm..Well, let's just seeee, how long "That" lasts.. and again, She confidently and knowingly looked and smiled up over my diapees at me..and then gently and carefully removed my "leg spreader" and ankle cuffs, held my legs apart with her hands and kissed my huge Diapees one more time..only this time she firmly stuffed her Face into my plastic pants and "wubbed" them "joyously" with her nose and lips.."giggling" (muffled) into them and smelling them too!..Mmmmm..Mmmmm.. she giggled into them again!..She then gently stood up, removed my wrist cuffs..but not my bulbously round, mittens or booties..covered in slippery pink baby print vinyl..I wasn't going to get a good grip on any thing around Me!.."That's" for "Sure"..since my "last" memory anyway..I again had never felt "Sooo" "Helpless"..and at the same time..Somehow Sooo Wonderful!!?..                                                                                                  Once again, the door opened and a young woman entered and looked at Me and just "smiled" and held her face in a knowingly sweet kind of sarcastic "Frown", as though I had been caught and was in trouble for something and said Ooooh..Mmmm..what a "Cute" wittow baby giwl!, then looked at Heidi and said is "she" ready now?!..She just giggled and said, yes she "wooks hungrwy"..Hhmm?..baby?..bring her, her "num nums"..well, help me get her to her "Highchair" "Kendall"..so that was her name..hmm..a beautiful woman in her mid thirties.. she had long blonde hair tied up in a bun on top of her head and strikingly blue green eyes, slender and taller than me for sure.. and quite fit with fairly big breasts. "Heidi" was probably just about 3" taller than her with a somewhat similar stature, both slender and physically fit! Heidi was a little older though, probably 40 something or so....Her breasts just a little bigger..anyway..they were "Both" taller and seemingly "stronger" than me..Psychologically anyway for Sure!..and they most certainly "Both" knew their business and knew "Who" was in charge. Gently grabbing me together by my, now free arms up and off the bed, giggling as kendall said,"someones "Diappeez" aw awfuwy Big, Hhhmmm?..then "ssszzz..sszz", we all heard loudly as my plastic pants "full" of Diapers slid against the the vinyl mattress cover as they helped me down and stood me up, patting my Diapeez and brought me, "toddling", to and set me up and in the" very pretty", Pink Highchair in my room by the window..my wrists and ankles were immediately secured to my highchair...and then Kendall pulled a pink fuzzy strap from the seat and another around my waist, attached them together and pulled the seat strap up tightly over my bulging diapers and plastic pants..MMmm..mmm..I helplessly and pointlessly protested through my by now, enjoyably and often used "suckee" paci..the girls just "giggled" some more, wubbed my diapees and said, "mmm..theww now!"..Hunnggwwyy Diapeww girwwl?..the tray was now snapped into place in front of me and secured and Kendall said, if you are good we will free your hands later, both giggling at me from experiance I assumed..yet another girl, then brought in a tray of mash potatoes and gravy, a big new bottle of warm juice n milk and that..? flavor, oat meal and a big jar of Gerber baby food.. apple  sauce..and then left the room.. Mmmm..mmm "Baby", Awwll these yummy num num's for Uuuu!Sweetie!..Heidi, now said, baybyisly and excited for me smiling..  

• Hello :)