LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covid and Diapers

At the begin, it was nice to not bother finding bathroom and doing all the shopping you want. Now bathroom isn't really a issue anymore, has they are more available. But my couple broke kinda because of been confine 24/7 in the same 4 walls. so now that I'm living solo, I can have them when ever I want. so yes, I'm going through a lot more. Nice to just lay in the sofa watching tv or gaming and not bother with anything else.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, med_dream said:

At the begin, it was nice to not bother finding bathroom and doing all the shopping you want. Now bathroom isn't really a issue anymore, has they are more available. But my couple broke kinda because of been confine 24/7 in the same 4 walls. so now that I'm living solo, I can have them when ever I want. so yes, I'm going through a lot more. Nice to just lay in the sofa watching tv or gaming and not bother with anything else.

Yep! It sure is nice not to have to worry about going to the potty.?☺️? Instead, you can just sit there and make the pee-pee face while watching TV or playing video games!???? Enjoying the pee-pee as it comes out of your weewee, relieving yourself into a nice, warm, thick diapie as you're soiling yourself like the baby you are!?????☺️???????❤️??❤️????? Hehehe!????????☺️???????❤️??

• Like 1