LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out Of Curiosity

Was just wondering if there are any other goths registered on this site.

Generally I'd think goth and being a AB/DL wouldn't go together, but I'm a goth DL so just wondering if there are any others out there.

-Edited for typo-

Define GOTH is this the old school goth of the late eighties early ninties, or the new age goth. Who carry skateboard and think there being rebelious?

This would be the "old school" goth as you put it. Traditional goths (Trad goths). Also vampyric and dragonic goths would fall under goth.

The "new age goths", as you put it, are skaters who like to go around calling themselves goths, more commonly known to actual goths as either "skoths" or "mall goths". I don't view them as beings goth. They're just attention seeking in my opinion.

Actual goths wouldn't really wear trainers, baggy jeans or hoodies on a constant basis (maybe once in a month or so, if that).

I think I'm just gonna leave the definitions there for now, as otherwise I'll just start going into a rant about skaters and how I loate them and go into way too much details about actual goths... But good make-up is also a good way to tell, as is wearing period clothing (17th-19th century etc.).

-Edit-

If it helps I could send a link in PM to my personal photos on a site, or just send one of my pics to show what kind of goth I'm refering to, if the above doesn't clarify it enough. Would have one on my profile, but don't want others that know me to see it on here...

I loathe the new age as well, I'm more of a grunge child. Growing up with Gn'R, Alice in chains and Nirvana (woo bloody hoo).

I just don't understand what they are trying to rebel against, it's all been done before. I think they need putting under the headline 'Rebel without a clue.' as my fiance would say.

But I'm into nappies and AB things, even tough i'm just grunge at heart.

damn skaters :bash:

I'm old School Vampiric, I don't dress it anymore but its still inside of me. I had to leave a lot of my things when I moved across the country and never pieced it all back together, but I'm still here in my head.

A diapered vampire, eh? I guess it's practical, you don't have to get out of the coffin in the middle of the day to pee (sunlight being kinda corrosive).

That's a whole new niche right there. For some reason I'm slightly aroused.... :mellow:

Heh, cool. Nice to know there are some other alternatives on here (o.O did I just say that on here?).

Anyways, I just posted a few of my pics on another thread if any would like to see. And the first 2 are basicly what I'd call a goth: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=814

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok.

It's safe to say you are of the old school of goth. (well I guess true old school would have been hundreds of years ago but...old school LIVING you can easily be).

I on the other hand am not, nor have I ever claimed, to have any goth traits at all.

I do have a skateboard though.