LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Memories

great topic,

First time was when i was around 9 or 10. Me and a friend were playing and my little brother was with us. There was always this old pack of pampers in the hall way closet. Me and my brother knew about it and he dared me to wear one. I had no problem about this because I had been trying them on since I was about 5. SO i grabbed one and layed down in front of him and my frined and put on on and just a t-shirt. It fit great. It was the old pampers from the late 80's with mickey on them. I remember my brother who would have been 7 or 8 then say are you really going to wear that, I said why not. Next time I was at my dads he asked me about diapers and I said i knew nothing about them. So i checked the closet and they were gone. I still dont know to this day how he found out. I found the diapers a few years ago in another closet. They are still there to this day but wat to small.

I can't remember being potty trained. My sibblings tell me potty training for me was rough. Glad I don't remember. I think I was about 3-4 when I took my brothers dirty diaper and put it on. I remember wearing it for some time....wet. My next memory was from my purchase of rubber pants which I had a facination for. I put them on and became aroused but was not familiar with being aroused. I had the pants on by themselves, no diaper, and wet just enough to make it all slippery inside my pants. To my surprize I had my first orgasm in rubber pants at about 7-8 years old. I thought that I was turning into a baby and would need diapers and rubber pants all the time. Of course after the fact I figured out what had happened and I was very disapointed to find out that I was still 8. I loved wearing diapers since. Now I have to wear them because of a spinal cord injury.