LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetting

Guest ups

Guest Diapered Jeff

Actually, it's not that I really WANT to bed wet, it's just that I've had close calls WITHOUT a diaper on, and it's a bit concerning. Though I have to admit, if I ended up being a bed wetter again, diapers wouldn't bother me as they once did when I was a child. :thumbsup: Of course, as a child, I always had an inkling towards diapers anyway, so it's not much of a loss of self esteem. The only downside is relationships, but that's not an issue for me. :whistling:

• Like 1

Actually, it's not that I really WANT to bed wet, it's just that I've had close calls WITHOUT a diaper on, and it's a bit concerning. Though I have to admit, if I ended up being a bed wetter again, diapers wouldn't bother me as they once did when I was a child. :thumbsup: Of course, as a child, I always had an inkling towards diapers anyway, so it's not much of a loss of self esteem. The only downside is relationships, but that's not an issue for me. :whistling:

Sometimes it feels easier to keep dry in the bed if you have a diaper on. Can be a little hard to explain but one can say that it is not as worried about that pee on themselves when you sleep. For it would happen, you know that the diaper is on. So you relax in a different way. Sound familiar?

Guest Diapered Jeff

Sometimes it feels easier to keep dry in the bed if you have a diaper on. Can be a little hard to explain but one can say that it is not as worried about that pee on themselves when you sleep. For it would happen, you know that the diaper is on. So you relax in a different way. Sound familiar?

Yeah, it does sound familiar :D