LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saving up for all that time was definitely worth it

TinyBunny

Hello friends.  I hope you're all well.  I've been feeling really tired all afternoon and it would have been easy just to go to bed when I got home at 8.30pm but I managed to bathe, get my nappy, sleepsuit and booties on, boil some milkies, have a quick sandwich and some chocolate biscuits for supper and get into bed with the soft blankets, bottles and the computer.  In a moment I'm going to play my Beatrix Potter tapes, try and get through the remaining bottles, start suckling my dummy and hopefully have a nice long sleep (fortunately no engagements scheduled tomorrow).

Obviously non of this would be possible if I'd kept living at my parents' place so I'm really glad that I saved up and I now have my own two bedroom apartment that I'm renting with those savings and my earnings from my musician work. 

I can't believe that I am getting this happy without resorting to alcohol or narcotics and my behaviour doesn't break any laws.  I also can't believe that there are thousands of people getting drunk and sweaty in the nightclubs in town to try and let off some steam whereas I'm all warm in my crib (let's just imagine it's a crib, just think about how awesome that would be).

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend; sweet bunny dreams to you all wherever you are.  I hope nobody minds if I excuse myself now and get back to all of that yummy warm milk.  Bye for now!

• Like 1