LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help With Smell (not What It May Sound Like)

I keep all of my diapers in a plastic tub/crate. Well, when I can't immediately dispose of ones I use (I live at home), I wrap them up or bag them to keep them contained until I can dispose of them completely.

The problem is, I overlooked one that I had wet, and it eventually started to smell outside the bag, and it was like that INSIDE this crate for at least a couple of weeks, possibly over a month.

Now the entire crate smells.... really bad.

Is there anyway I can get things smelling fresh, or even NEUTRAL, again? I have a lot of diapers in there I haven't used, but even though I've been in the mood to wear lately, I didn't want to put them on because they small like stale urine. Is there any way to get the smell out? I'd hate to have to not only spend the money on more, but it's not easy to get them in the house and to their spot (not to mention the social awkwardness of going to the store for Depend, and if I order Attends they come in a box that sits on my porch with the Attends label all over it <_>

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

That sucks. I thought about recommending pet scent remover (piss-be-gone spray, pretty much), but all that fabric will hold the scent, so you might be out of luck with this batch, but some bleach might save the crate. Other solutions probably cost more than they're worth, compared to the simple replacement cost of the ruined diapers. Again, sucks. :(

Maybe in the future I might suggest getting a diaper pail? I have a garbage can with a closable top with clips on the side. It works perfecly, contains the smell and it doesn't ruin the rest of my diapers if it smells to high heaven I just wash it out with some bleach.