LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She Needs To Be Punished!

I happen to be the loving girlfriend/Mommy to a very sweet girl who posts on this board. I'll let her remain nameless because she is sure to find this link and ask me why I went on daily and asked a bunch of people the following question:

:fish_h4h:

So my darling happens to be int diaper play, and we do it as often as we can. I often feel left out because it such a struggle to get her to diaper me in return! So I think since she is so unwilling to let me live my little fantasies she needs to be punished, amd humilated (both things she happens to like as well). So give me some ideas on what I can do to my little bundle of love and joy.

Amd a note to my princess. I love you sweetheart, and I can't wait to explore some truly fantastic fantasies with you, aybe these good folks will give me some ideas but not be too raunchy *winks to everyone* try and keep it rated R darlings.

With Love,

Rachel

:wub:

Guest andyian

Well, the classic thing to do would be to diaper her up nice and good, slap on a mini skirt and take her out on the town and be sure to check her diaper for messies OFTEN. Maybe change her in the women's room somewhere and take your good sweet time waiting for someone else to walk in on your little moment. At least, that's what every other guy on this forum would like you to do.

:wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you've got any baby dresses then this is easier, you could get her all dressed up and go for a walk. Be sure to make sure she's had plenty to drink, thus making sure she uses her nappy/diaper.

If you don't have any baby clothes, try short dresses or very thin white torusers.

But keep her in diapers at all times, and then maybe you'll get what you want.

Other than that, tell her she's not getting babied until you get it in return for a weekend.

*hugs*

Daphne :bash:

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

If you have any freinds that are aware of what you are into and seem to enjoy it invite them to dinner and have her wear the noiseiest diaper you can find. When dinner is being served, serve her last after putting her bib on, serving her only her bottle and feed her babyfood from the jar right at the table infront of them. After the meal you should ask her if she needs to be changed and if she says no in embarrassment, check her diaper anyway!

Guest Guest

Better yet, if your freinds are willing -get her diapered up and toppless thinking you all are going to have some fun for the night. How suprised will she be when the doorbell rings and and you let your pals in telling her that they will be babysitting for the night! Be sure to tell them she might have to be changed as you walk out the door. Give it a half an hour and I'm sure when you come back she will do whatever you like...