LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letting Go

HEy everyone!

Im a guy with a diaper fetish and i have just recently found about it. I was just thinkin one day, and i started to think, what would it be like to pee in a diaper like a baby. As i guess most of you did, i thought myself as being a freak or wierd, but i was still curious. i searched on google for adult diapers and found a link to dpf with diaper fetish in the link. i had NO IDEA so many people liked the same thing as me! anyway, i looked through a bunch of websites untill i came across daily diapers. It is beyond what i had hoped, by far the best and most complete ab/dl website that i have ever seen. I came across diapers my size when i was fifteen and was amazed. It has been about three years since, and i still have a problem with using my diaper. when i try to pee, it comes out very slowly, and really burns when i try to relax. everyone says 'dont force it,' but i end up having to if i have any hope of using my pants as a toilet. I tried once to drink about 3 20oz. bottles of water right before bed to see if i could go in my sleep, but i ended up stayin up till about 2, unable to sleep, even with an overnight diaper. i rarley come across diapers, so i use them to the full extent when i get one, and always end up soiling myself by the end of my experience. This i can accomplish easily, but peeing in my pants at will is very difficult.

Now that you know my story, do you have any suggestions for wetting myself, and maybe a discreet way to get diapers?

-Mike

Hi Phayze

It sounds as if you're a normal healthy individual without a wetting problem. Its just that, like a lot of people here, you WANT a wetting problem!!

My experience has been similar to yours. Tried all sorts of stuff. The thing is, we spend our childhoods training our bladders not to release unless we're on the toilet. It takes some perseverance to undo that.

Thats probably a good thing, unless u enjoy public accidents (some do!)

I guess its just a case of keep trying, dont lose heart. There's no magic but if u keep it up then after a while you WILL wake up wet in the morning.

I wish you all the best, keep us posted!