LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly, my mind's quest for a reasonable explanation to this little mystery is over. I'll bet six Tena Maxi's on that being what's going on*. Oh hang about... There are only five now?! Oh my... :blush:

Are we about to have to unfold yet another nappy mystery here ??? :P

I was hoping to catch whoever it was tonight but no one's came over and my mom's at work, so i might as well address some of the more interesting theories that have come up.

One that comes to mind is the idea that juliabam came up with where the person is stealing them to get me to expose my interests to the person taking them.

my mom is more of the direct type then the type that would come up with a sceme that involves alot of planning and work. from what i've learned she likes yelling for hours and considers it family bonding or something lame, so she would take one diaper bring it to me and then talk in circles about it for hours.

The other one that really got me thinking is the also by juliabam (good mind on that one) where she said i might be sleepwalking. i have been really tired recently and have been sleeping more then usual, so it's extremely unlikely but it makes too much sense for me to rule it out.

My family has a large amount of people with multiple personalities, my sister alone has 23 or more and i have talked to most of them.

Maybe it's a family trait and i have multiple personalities too, but that still doesn't explain the change that shows up on my floor. but it does explain alot like why i have the urge to wear diapers and act little sometimes. maybe i should dwell on that and find out if i have more in common with my sister then i know.

Another theory that has been mentioned by multiple people and has been used to try to prank me(i have to admit that was pretty funny) is that whoever is doing it is already aware of his adult baby interests and reads these forums. i have tested this theory with the suspects that are left through bending the conversation in a sneaky way. if they did read these forums they would've slipped up and said something they read on here instead of coming up with an origional answer.

not proof that they don't but that test made me relatively sure that none of them have been reading the topics here, if they have been on here they didn't read that topic or have some skills in deception.

i payed attention to their pupils and facial expressions during that test and none of them had a reaction when i mentioned something on the rest of your life forum, so i'm fairly content that i'm safe to post my updates on this situation.

nah, i don't think it's me that's taking them, i always wake up in the diaper i fell asleep in if i am wearing one that night. also getting at the main involves standing on a swivelling stool, holding on to a punching bag for balance and reaching up, it takes some concentration when i'm awake not to fall off and bang my head, i'm not sure that i'm that coordinated when i'm asleep.

just a thought but my friends could be emptying out their pocket change on my floor as a payment for giving them a relaxed place to smoke. so that might actually be un related to the diapers at all.

this is not part of this thread but i had to comment on it. i just put on a fresh diaper and it feel's so soft and fluffy that i'm afraid to wet it, i taped it up perfectly and it feels like a thick cloud wrapped around me. usually the diapers are a little stiff, but this one is the pride of the pack, i have to pee but i'm enjoying the perfection too much. it's definately one of the best i've put on in a while.

i can't believe i'm holding my pee because of a diaper! the tapes are too tight to slip it out to go in the toilet without un-taping them, which would ruin the total perfection of this heavenly diaper.

i guess when i actually wet it it will be all the more gratifying.

well u could make an alarm clock that has exploding elephants nd that way when the elephant explodes nd ur diaper is missing pray for the diaper fairy -_- then when she comes be like hey need more diapers nd bazing there u go more diapers also in another decision i hate waking up by alarm clocks if i had exploding elephants nd a diaper fairy id be set i can find out just bout ne thing nd get me diapees when i want plus id ask for an ab mommy diapee fairy luvs us to give us more diapees right? why not ask questions?

:mellow:

If it isn't the nappy fairy, allthough I believ it is a pretty strong guess, I have yet another idea for you. Get one of those radio transmitters they always use in spy movies to see where the car it's attached to is located, and place it inside a nappy. Ofcourse you have to make sure it's waterproof in case the thief should actually be using it for something, and then sit back and wait. Once you discover another one is missing, get out you GPS satelite navigation and start tracking the person down. If you should happen to meet the person in the middle of the street, please be kind to not make a scene, just say hi, and would you like to come and have a coffee or something like that... If you're in a teasing mode, hook up with the person for the rest of the day and follow him her around to see how long you can make the person wear it :D

In case you should have considered the elephants but came to the conclusion that they were too big to not be discovered, you maybe should start working on breeding a new size like for example a cherry elephant that could be small enough to be hidden inside a nappy...

I must say this very interesting and a lot of fun. i can't wait to find out who the culprit is.

Oh, btw it can't be you taking them in your sleep because where are they when you wake up? Did you dispose of them in your sleep also? See what I mean? They would be around somewhere, right?

Unless the nappy monster who lives under beds together with dustbunnies eats the used ones so he never finds out....

Well I've been doing some research and I believe that you, restlessfox, are the victim of a rare anomaly known as SDC, or Spontaneous Diaper Combustion. This very very rare phenomena occurs when a diaper, for no apparent reason, bursts into a super hot flame, leaving nothing but ash. You might have noticed your stash has been a little more dusty recently. Luckily for you, you have not been actually wearing one of the diapers when it combusts yet. I would recommend discarding the rest of your stash, and shopping for diapers somewhere else. The picture below is a photo of the only documented case of SDC.

http://www.museum.vic.gov.au/scidiscovery/...003427_w150.jpg

:rolleyes:

one more thing!

i remember the disney movie with the flying elephant, do u sleep with the windows open?

maybye its a flying elephant whos snatching the diapers

ever thought of that??

i would suggest u to close the windows at night :thumbsup:

Well I've been doing some research and I believe that you, restlessfox, are the victim of a rare anomaly known as SDC, or Spontaneous Diaper Combustion. This very very rare phenomena occurs when a diaper, for no apparent reason, bursts into a super hot flame, leaving nothing but ash. You might have noticed your stash has been a little more dusty recently. Luckily for you, you have not been actually wearing one of the diapers when it combusts yet. I would recommend discarding the rest of your stash, and shopping for diapers somewhere else. The picture below is a photo of the only documented case of SDC.

http://www.museum.vic.gov.au/scidiscovery/...003427_w150.jpg

Actually this can explain a lot... Maybe they are exploding flying elephants, they fly in through the window, and lands on the top nappy and explodes making the nappy combust spontaniously leaving only dust.

That is if it wasn't for the nappy fairy and the nappy monster, that definately seems like a more likely case still... :)

ever since my science teacher showed me a particular substance that when in it's pure form ignites violently when in contact with moisture, i have been worried about the possibility of spontaneously combusting diapers, because it could actually be done! :o (i am not going to say what it is)

thankfully it doesn't occur naturally and it's extremely hard to get your hands on due to miles of red tape.

the thought of a combusting diaper while your wearing it is a scary one! :o

ever since my science teacher showed me a particular substance that when in it's pure form ignites violently when in contact with moisture, i have been worried about the possibility of spontaneously combusting diapers, because it could actually be done! :o (i am not going to say what it is)

thankfully it doesn't occur naturally and it's extremely hard to get your hands on due to miles of red tape.

OMG - that burns just thinking about it!

OUCH! - When is the fire extinguisher!

There's are a number of materials that do that. Sodium is probably the most common.

Now, I one up you an acid that feeds off calcium, to the point where if you get some on your fingernail, you're better off ripping it off with pliers. Otherwise, it could consume your skeleton, and in the process, cook you alive.

If that's not enough, I also know of a poison that you can't taste or smell, can be absorbed through the lungs, skin and digestive system, yet the symptoms (death included) only appear a couple months later.

There's a lot of dangerous chemical out there. You know that glow in the dark clock? Tritium is what makes it do that, and it's not only radioactive, but the primary fuel of hydrogen bombs. Still, I wouldn't worry too much, lol. It's very unlikely you'll ever be endangered by these things.

why did you have to go and say the name of it?

anyway back on topic. if you've all read the topic i started named "did we have a baby over" you're aware that my mom just caught me, i'm wondering if juliabam's theory that taking them was a trap to get me to confess actually has some weight to it, none have dissapeared today but no friends came over. so it's equally likely that it's a friend (i do have my strong suspicions on who) or my mom.

it's out of character for her to try to trap me like that, but with her new obsession with this self help chatroom she's changed alot, so i'm not putting it past her. if it is her i have a few theories.

1 she's wearing them at work to cut down on breaks or for the convenience of not being interrupted.

2 she's going incontinent which i doubt because i don't hear crinkling when she walks past me.

3 she really is trying to trap me and has been throwing them away or hiding them.

in the story where you got the idea, the girl's dad was smoking the cigarettes, what would she do with the diapers if she's not wearing them? i havn't seen any fresh ones in the trash, or for that matter any that don't seem to be the ones that i used.

yeah that has crossed my mind, but i doubt it. i actually doubt it's her the more i think about it. i'm not sure that my diapers would fit her waist size... they might, but i'm leaning towards probably not.

i'll look at the tags in a pair of her pants to see if she really could.

maybe it is her after all. i was using some diapers that another adult baby from reno ordered for me, we split the cost and split up the diapers. i don't know what brand he got but they would fit a bigger person then me. i have 2 of those left and i just bought a pack of medium depends, which have only dissapeared once out of my main stash 2 days ago. they did dissapear on the day when my friends came over last, but maybe she was being smart about it and only took them on days where there were other people in the house.

my friends havn't come over since that day 2 days ago because i've been sick for two weeks, but it's been hitting me harder then usual recently so they have been letting me get my rest.

if only the 2 older ones get taken and the depends go un-touched i'll have it narrowed down to her and one other person. but i'm still hoping to catch the person on camera.

just for the hell of it i'll leave one of the older ones with one depends over it in my quick access, that way when i do catch them on camera i also have a preferance on what they like, unless they take both.

It's quite logical that a material that combusts in its free state doesn't occur naturally, its already burned off.

But exploding elephants does exist naturally among us, and I wouldn't be surprised if any of them also knew how to fly. so maybe they even work together with the nappy fairy and the nappy monster to take each their share of the nappies.

well since the diaper fairy nd the exploding elephants wont work hmm chemicals? isnt that like a major diaper rash :huh: but on the other hand the first person to complain with a major bum rash nd nd a erm bigger :mellow: then u have ur culprit but well conspiracy it was conspiracy that the exploding elephants were chinked by an upset baby at the alien space craft but area 51 wouldnt tell ya that :whistling: but yeah keep hunting my good friend as they say we all could use n handy elephant nd a nappy fairy :thumbsup: