LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone

Guest Phat Matt

Guest Phat Matt

Hi, I am a 20 year old male, straight ABDL from Texas. I have been into ABDL for about 6 years now. I always liked diapers and always kept my stuffed animals in them. About age 11 or 12 I saw a talk show about infantilism and then about age 13 I got AOL and found out there were others like me into diapers. I kept my love for diapers hidden and finally told a few female friends about age 17 and kinda came out of the crib. I bought diapers and baby stuff and started meeting others in person. I have attended ABDL parties and retreats and it is a big part of my life. I love to meet others in person or just chat online. You can find me in the Yahoo ABDL chat room or you can feel free to email or im me at DJMattJ03@aol.com or IM me on Yahoo at DJMattJ03

I am looking to chat with anyone. Sex, Age, or Sexual Preference isnt a big deal!

Hope to TTY Soon,

Phat Matt

finally told a few female friends about age 17 and kinda came out of the crib.

That's a great line Matt, it gave me a good laugh this morning. Sounds more like you kicked it over and came storming out of it. Welcome, nice to meet you.

Stay wet & warm

Sonny

welcome from a dl who has much less interaction with others as you have had. Enjoy youself, be careful as many others out there are not as understanding as those here. I think this can be an outstanding forum for the dl's and abdl's that may be in all of us.

Hi Matt:

I am a little like you in terms of the history. I discovered it with the Internet at 13 and first tried at 17. I used to do it only on occasion, but now I usually do it about once a week, although I may have to cut back when I get new roommates in about a month. Anyhow, if you want to talk, send me a private message on here, email at soxfan823@hotmail.com, or AIM at Shainky84