LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Stuff

For those of you that never heard of SomethingAwful.com I will explain. SomethingAwful is a humor site (although I find it boring). Alot of the time they make fun of weird websites. Sometimes a ab/dl site will be on there as the "awful link of the day". They also have a "weekend web", its a thing were they post stuff from forums on their site and make fun of it. The last weekend web they made fun of a diaper site called [That OTHER site].

SomethingAwful Weekend Web

[That OTHER site] is a site that is rumored to have questionable material. Many say it is a place to be avoided. I never looked through it so I can't say for sure, but by reading SomethingAwful's comments it sounds like they have pictures of children on their site.

[That OTHER site] sent them a email threatening to sue. SA posted it on their forum. Take a look.

SomethingAwful Forum

So this doesn't look good. Thanks to [That OTHER site] people think that ab/dl are pedophiles. On the 12 page of the thread one of the SA goons says he called the FBI and they called back and said they were investigating it. I fear that places like [That OTHER site] will give us all a bad name.

Guest Guest

[That OTHER site] sent them a email threatening to sue. SA posted it on their forum. Take a look.

SomethingAwful Forum

So this doesn't look good. Thanks to [That OTHER site] people think that ab/dl are pedophiles. On the 12 page of the thread one of the SA goons says he called the FBI and they called back and said they were investigating it. I fear that places like [That OTHER site] will give us all a bad name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From the posts that were featured in the Weekend Web, yeah, there was some very very shady stuff in there, mentions of some lady who is using her own children to pose for pics that people pay a membership fee to view. Not cool whatsoever.

the AB community has always been ripe for ridicule by Something Awful, and frankly as long as we're not gone after with any more vigor than the furries or the leather people, or the goths, and everyone else they feature, hey, it's fair game, and frankly the comments, even on the AB sites are pretty funny :).

I just hope there's enough for this case that we get another edition of Legal Threats :)