LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Help

hello i need some help i want to tell me girl friend that i wear diapers (dl) but iam not sure how to tell her but iam thinking about keeping it with me for a bit longer couse we were watching tv (jerry springer) and i dont remember what the show was about but there was a guy that was a adult baby and she said thats gross and stuff like that and i just said to my self i wont tell you then lol but i think i should tell her soon

but i guess what iam asking have you told anyone like your g/f or b/f and how did you tell them

thanks

first thing, why do u want to tell her: so you won't have any secrets from her, hoping she might indulge you and maybe indulge her?

next is the how, many people have done it several ways, main one seems to be asking her if she has any fetishes or the like.

how i told my ex was i tried to broch the subject but i guess my hints wern't too good so i just brought her up to my room and showed her a diaper and went from there.

hope this is helpful

I think that we need a little more information about your girlfriend. Is she outgoing, eager to meet new people, open-minded, etc.? My fiance is kind of shy around new people, things, and even ideas but she's still pretty open-minded.

Another thing, how would you honestly describe your personality? Personally, I am an open-minded easy going guy.

What I am getting at is that I don't think that anybody here can give you a good answer without knowing more than what you can put into text. I dared my fiance (girlfriend at the time) to buy a pack of diapers. The reasoning I had was that she was way too shy and self-conscious around other people and it makes it harder to meet new friends. She said that she wouldn't have a problem so I took her to the store where she did pretty good. She carried the bag in her hands across the store and handed them to the cashier. Anyways, I ended up going further by getting her to try one on which she did. She said that it wasn't that bad which is when I told her that I like to wear them. She didn't say much, kinda just brushed it off like it was no big deal. It was kinda slow going at first but now it really is no big deal. She actually just surprised me last night with a bag :)

Before you go telling her, make sure that you're both ready. I waited a little over two years before telling my girlfriend. Now, after being together for over 4 years, we're engaged.

I hope something out of this post will help...