LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pictures/uploading

Hi, my name is Sissy Joey. I just joined this site a few days ago and think it is one of the better sites on the web. Like most of the sites, this one also asks for a picture. My problem is I do not have a camera. What type of camera do I need and how do I load pictures into the computer when I get one?

yeah 2mb is not bad (my pic is from my cell-phone with 2mb, so it does come out clear enough) but if you can get better, it's always better. well usually sites will want you to reduce a pic to a certain amount of pixels.

When you import your pics from your camera to computer (via by memorystick, blue-tooth, or USB cable) you can just right-click on one and then go to "edit", it will bring you into probably a basic Paint Shop - just go to the "edit" tab and then sketch/skew and reduce it to whatever amount <100% would be reducing, while >100% would be increasing..

then just "save as" and put like "temp.bmp" for it - just in case you need to re-edit it if it's not reduced enough. This tip is just for some sites (like DD.com's avatars and what-not)

usually sites will have a browser so you can look through your directory to find the pic in your PC but some will ask for a hyperlink - which is where flexi is talking about.. Imageshack. Just make a quick account (it's free) and then just upload it... copy and paste the right hyperlink from it to the site you want it upload to.

good luck and i hope the site works out for ya.. (i gave up myself haha)

-Verm

Hey Joey-

I just upgraded to a new camera and I have the old one available for sale. It's a 3 megapixel Olympus which works just fine; I even have two memory cards for it. I'll sell it to ya for $50 delivered to you, and I'll even provide tech support in case you need it. If you're interested, shoot me an email at dypered@hotmail.com

dave