LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Marriage

Just curious about how many others out there are sharing their diapers with the love of their life.

I'm very lucky to be able to share with my other half, any other lucky one's out there? I'm not talking about tolerating one or the other's diapers, I'm talking about sharing and enjoying.

My wife lets me wear my diapers whenever I want. I occassionally put them on to her too. SHe enjoys calling me her baby. and that i have on squishy pants. I think she is doesnt just tolerate. I think she enjoys me wearing them once in awhile.

Guest Guest

My husband woke up to a wet bed, I forgot to change before bed and ended up leaking all over. He felt it, liked it, and changed me while I slept. When I woke up we were both in diapers on a soaked bed.

He wears em all the time, now.

I put the abri x-plus on my man, he wore them for quite some time. He just came in a few minutes ago and diapered me, leaving me at his whim for food and water because our room is at is home. Tease. Sheesh. *purrr*

Sick in bed with flu and an ear infection sucks, a lot. But it works out for us.

So who started it? With us it was a bit of both. My wife just happened to mention that sometimes she wished she was a little girl again. Didn't think much immediately.

Some time later, she was getting me to taste her yogurt and did the old aeroplane thing. I started to laugh and told her that if she wasn't careful she'd end up in a nappy. She then started to tease me and said that it wasn't going to be her in a nappy first as she'd put me in one and if I gave any trouble she'd spank me.

A few weeks later, I won. I've been diapering her every once in a while since and it's a bit of a game. She's also diapered me, but it's usually the other way around. We both enjoy it and it adds something a bit naughty but nice to life.

:D