LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought I would make an account i'm always visiting this web sight

I've been a nappy/diaper lover for as long as I remember I don't know how I became a lover of nappies, but at an early age I would steal my siblings nappies then as I grew up I started making my own in till I was about 10 when I started saving pocket money and buying nappies.

In the past I would buy nappies wear them for a couple of hours some times wet them,

I did a couple of times wear them to bed and be in them all night.

So anyway the last time I bought and wore nappies was mid part of 2013, since then due to moving, new job, not having anywhere to hide my nappies so its been been tricky. But in that time I would get times were I wanted to be in a nappy, so I would visit this web sight then stat planing when people were away so I could have some me time lol but never happened .

So last week the need to wear a nappy was bugging me more than normal and I have got a couple of days of work this week, so yesterday I went to the local boots chemist and bought a pack of boots stay dry slips, as I walked in the shop my heat started racing thinking people were watching me,

So I went in to my room about 9:30 last night opened the pack of nappies and put one on, I missed being in one so much it felt so good,

So I fell asleep I awoke about 11ish needing the toilet so wet my nappy felt naughty but good I fell back asleep but woke up about 45 minutes later feeling a bit uncomfortable so changed in to a fresh nappy and went back to sleep woke up again about 3am to go wee again.

I woke up this morning at 6:30 and thought I did enjoy being in a nappy during the night and because the house was empty today I would wear them all day so I took my soaking wet nappy of and put a fresh one on and thought if i'm going to be in them all day I should buy some nappy cream so the local supermarket opened at 7 something else I haven't done is go out in public with a nappy on but I gave it a go got in the car and drove to get some cream.

When I got back I put the cream on and a fresh nappy so I went out to the garage to work on my car by now I was getting used to being in a nappy and I was relaxing if I needed to go I did. As it got to mid day there was some bit I needed for my car so I got changed in to clean clothes and of course a fresh nappy I felt comfortable in it and also going out in the morning to the shops felt fine so I did it again headed for the parts shop in the shop had a silly moment completely forgot that I was wearing I bent down to do my shoe lace up as I got up I heard the crinkle of the nappy and my heart dropped lucky enough I was the only one in shop .

I have had a good 24 hours never planned to wear them in the day the wait was worth it first time I've worn a nappy for more than a few hours first time I've gone out in public and 24 hours not using the toilet.