LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrilling

So as I have posted before, my parents went away on holiday in the early hours of this morning. I ordered some nappies from eBay on Monday, hoping they'd be here today, they aren't. I decided I'd drive to tesco and see what they had. I was down the baby isle, and I could see no DryNites or Pampers size 6, which I'm pretty sure I'd fit also. Well I saw the feel and learn pull ups on offer, buy one get one free. So I got the girl's ones (no idea why, maybe there's a bit of sissy in me???) and went to the checkout. I was standing in line when this lady asked me if that was all I was buying. I told her it was, and she asked me to go with her and we went to the top end of the checkouts. She called out "Dan! Can you put this through on your till?"

As if that wasn't bad enough, Dan is my mate who I went to school with! I know he works there, but didn't know he was doing overtime today. He scanned them and asked me, "So are these for you?" in a jokey kind of way, to which I replied "yep, I just need the training, you know?" We laughed, then I told him that the lady over the road from my Grandad who I was visiting asked me to go to Tesco for her. He bagged them up and we had a little chin wag, then I drove home. What a feeling!

So yeah, got home, excited as anything, stripped off, and tried one on. No doubt it is pretty tight, and probably will only hold 1 wetting from me, but they look ace! I can't wait to see what it feels like! I'd have wet it now, but my brother is coming round soon...but tonight!

Hi Little DL

So glad you plucked up the courage to "go for it" but what about the ones you ordered from E-Bay, you really will have an overdose of Nappy heaven when they arrive! :mellow:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

That's really cool you even went for the girl ones :P BTW whats your waist size because if I ever get the courage to do it I would like some babyish diapers :lol:

That's really cool you even went for the girl ones :P BTW whats your waist size because if I ever get the courage to do it I would like some babyish diapers :lol:

I'm about 30", maybe 28" on a good day! They feel amazing when you pee, and I love the pink design! Has anyone else tried them?