LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Printed Newsletter

It came to my attention that DPF was no longer producing their famous newsletter. I posed the question on BBIF mailing list about anybody would be intersted in getting a newsletter together. At first it would probably be just an online PDF edition, but it could morph into an old-style print addition.

Some ideas i had were:

AB/DL roster in a printed form.

classified ads (for sale, want to buy, roomates wanted, etc)

display ads (like from a diaper store or clothing maker)

poems

articles (diaper reviews, party updates and announcements, etc)

Advice columns (where people could write in and ask for advice, etc)

The goal would be to put out an edition about every 2 months. I think it would be cool to start something more paper based, as when a website like this goes down, then all the content goes with it. I am now looking to get an edition out by December, going to try to shoot for 6 to 8 pages (including front and back cover), So I want to get this thing started if there is interest

Post your comments and suggestions in here or e-mail me.

PS I did do a sample edition around the first of the year if you are interested, i have it posted on my website.

Guest diamondback688

i dunno...magazine subscriptions arent really my thing, so i cant really choose a price...the only magazine i get is Readers Digest, which i think i pay something like 20 dollars for a year subscription...of course, that is for 12 issues and each issue has some 190 pages...

hmmm.. I wouldnt know what price I would say, of course I would be willing to pay more for the email copy than the mailed one. I guess it just depends on the quality of the newsletter, I would probably want to buy just one or two at first to see how I like it and then go from there.

Guest diamondback688

yea...id probably buy the first issue to see what the quality was also...i have never seen one of the newsletters from DPF that you mentioned, so i have no idea what that newsletter contained and what the quality was...