LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Games

How about the medical supply store game. Your wife takes you to a medical supply store diapered under your clothes. Then your wife ask's the clerk a bunch of embarrassing questions about different products to keep you dry. Then tells the clerk your diaper is wet and asks if there is a changing room in the store (lots of medical supply stores do have a changing room with a changing table). Probally best if you play this game at least one or two towns away from your home, lol.......Of course you could reverse roles and take your wife to the store in her diapers.

How about the medical supply store game. Your wife takes you to a medical supply store diapered under your clothes. Then your wife ask's the clerk a bunch of embarrassing questions about different products to keep you dry. Then tells the clerk your diaper is wet and asks if there is a changing room in the store (lots of medical supply stores do have a changing room with a changing table). Probally best if you play this game at least one or two towns away from your home, lol.......Of course you could reverse roles and take your wife to the store in her diapers.

Um..way to embarassing..but a good idea. Thank you. We were looking for a game that was done in the house. Like mommy finds baby in wet bed and spanks him. Pretty simple stuff for now untill we get up the nerve for something like that.

:lol: I had a simular Idea, go into a department store. Your wearing diapers ok, then secure the diapers with anti-theft clips :P then when you leave the store you set off sensors. Then you have to explain why!
  • 2 weeks later...

Well my wife Nicky likes to be a little girl..have an "accident" and then fight and beg not to be put in nappies and not get a spanking. She gets a spanking and then I let her have her big girl panties again but she never makes it long so then she gets a spanking and gets put back into nappies. Pullups if I wanna be nice and thick babyish nappies if not. Gonna have to break out the thick cloth and plastic pants next time she has an accident. Rosy red bum under a big waddle.