LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Posting

Am a DL for many years but only in last few have gotten to buy and use them. Normally only wet. Like the feeling of being wet, and recently have finally gotten some cloth ones with pants, which I usually use at night due to the bulk. Wife knows and lets me use them, though not her cup of tea. And with a teenager still at home, restricts my useage. Due to financial restraints not able to order better disp. ones when I would like, often buy something on sale and until real recently not sure of what disp. I would like, but have gotten some samples and am still trying them. Am restricted time wise, to be able to do much with this site and others, as have wierd work schedule and only have a couple hours before teenager gets home from school.

Hi all,

I'm another new member (from Australia) and this is my first post too! Been interested in this for longer than I can remember, probably all my life. Been in a non DL relationship for some years but now single again so I've decided to stop denying what I am and get into nappies. Now wear a cloth nappy with plastic pants every night and am slowly learning to wet in my sleep.

It's time also to join the community. Talking about the subject is a brand new experience for me but I'd like to do just that with anyone out there. :)

Would particularly love to hear from any other ABDLs in Aussie!!

Welcome melbubs,

It seems more and more of us are coming to terms with what we like. I credit a lot of this to DailyDiapers and the members on it for being open about their memories, desires & experiences. It was a tremendous boost to me to stop denying myself what I really liked and go with it.

Have fun!

Stay Wet & Warm,

Sonny